ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SafaAlam
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • milmitt
    12 posts

I noticed that the feast buff duration indicator above Eivor's health, doesnt show the same duration time as the one in the menu (Inventory section). It seems to reset after every loading screen, to full duration time, while in the menu, the indicator doesn't reset. So the one in the menu seems to be working just fine.

• Axle0712
    1 posts

Currently I am experiencing a soft lock when the cut scene between Randvi, Eivor, and Coelbert is over and Randvi begins to speak again. I can pause and unpause the game. Select either back to title menu or the options. I am unable to progress due to this soft lock. This is on Xbox One.

• KiLLeRJaBHa15
    1 posts

I was playing the “smashing the compass” mission so i had to rescue stowe and erke from a fire. I killed all the guards and i resued them, then im supposed to follow stowe somewhere so i did. Now stowe is just running into a closed door over and over again. I restarted the game several times already and nothing happened. I also tried to open the door from the other sides and its impossible. Please fix this game!!!

• Petteflet88
    346 posts
  • MissCroft09
    1 posts

@raidox_666 Ich dachte schon, ich wäre allein damit. Hab den heute auch wie verrückt gesucht. Und ich brauche nur noch den ollen Kerl. Please Ubisoft, fix it.

• jesron123
    1 posts

zealot, name of heike (essex) stuck in the wall. i can't reach him and can't complete the order. https://eksiup.com/p/du445302syu2: (https://eksiup.com/p/du445302syu2)

• slowlabotomy
    2 posts

Hello. None of the npcs are attacking me or discovering me and I can assassinate anyone without going into combat. I have tried reloading all old saves. Still bugged. PLEASE HELP.

• guest-KSZaB1WG
    1 posts

Hello stuck wearing Cape with skull, doesn't display legendary animals in the long house, finished story and all arcs still not revealed who the father is on the order of ancients killed all the rest, playing on xbox one. Hope you fix this as it has put a halt on progress for me now.

• MikeLight2011
    2 posts

My game has crashed at least 6 or 7 times. Now, I will manual save every 15 minutes or after I achieve some progress in the story line. Then the game will crash and hours of progress will be erased and the manually saved games are not displaying as my most recent saves. Seriously has turned me off to playing the game any further.

• aphexchris
    1 posts

I only have one more Treasure of Britain to collect, (Debary Spar cavern in snotinghamscire) and there seems to be an invisble wall completely blocking my path. Ive tried coming in from above and on horseback and everytime i hit an invisible wall about 10-20 meters in front of the mouth of the cave.

• xDGKx96
    1 posts

The take me a husband mystery is bugged for me. The Spinster states her dialogue, but I am unable to speak to her after. Have reloaded and tried fast traveling away and back multiple times. This is on PS4

• cdubwesley
    2 posts

I am un able to complete some tasks because the game will not let me give them what they are asking for. For example I can't give medallions to Hytham, I can't give any food or money to the kids in East anglia. I have thw necessary items but when I try to make those decisions, the only choice available is to leave.

• cdubwesley
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Whitehood1911
    1 posts

In the mission childhood sweetheart upon reuniting the couple eivor is referred to as she despite playing as a male eivor.

• Lahunha
    2 posts

I keep getting "you must be anonymous " even though I am. Now I can't finish any quests. restarting and jumping fast travel points doesn't help.

• xprincevincex
    2 posts

Hello everyone. I've encountered 2 MAJOR bugs that make it almost UNPLAYEABLE for me. Heres a youtube link.

Please help me to enjoy the game again.

• FlipDizzle
    2 posts

Everytime I try to launch the Honors Hubris story line the game freezes in the loading screen and has l been this way for 3 days now so cant continue the story at all. Is there a fix to this?

• HomesickDonkey
    2 posts

Was wondering if anyone noticed that weapons grow in size when you're using them? For example, the predator bow grows to the size of eivor when he holds it, the one hand axes also get a bit larger when it isnt holstered

• Deadmennwalking
    21 posts

@lahunha I had the same message appear yesterday whilst I was doing the World Event - Nostalgia. The world event NPC did not start to fall asleep, so unable to select one of the dialogue options to keep the story going. Hence unable to complete the world event. I ended up closing the game and then reloading a manual save from earlier in the day. Problem was solved. I just had to redo a few things to "catch up" to where I was previously up to. After having both the Asgard and sons of Ragnar bugs (and losing 22 hours game play), I try to remember to do a manual save every 15-30 minutes.
    Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

Suggested Topics