ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mugennok4318
    1 posts

Hi UBS guys, I have a problem with a side quest that got damaged by a bug, the quest is called rock of ceed and I can't access it blocking my gaming experience, thanks.

• jonayd_0207son
    1 posts

All order of the acients members eliminated (Alfred still technically alive I guess), but no disorder of the ancients achievement.

Large Flatfish and large Mackerel still non existent. Also heard large Eel not respawning from YouTube videos.

There was one point in the game (I believe during the Snotinghamshire arc... I believe the mission I was involved the Picts) where I was able to strike or kill anyone without being attacked. It got fixed by totally going back to the Xbox dashboard and re-going into the game. Simply reloading a previous save didn't work. It was cool but boring.

• Azeeln10
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Shanshansta
    1 posts

NPC unable to loot!!

Below Scarborough's fast travel icon (NE of main map) is a mystery with an NPC on a cliff.

I killed this NPC by hitting him off the cliff and now he is halfway stuck in a big rock... my luck..

I use eye of Odin and see the loot haze but I cannot pick it up. This is keeping me from 100% completion for Eurvicscire region.

Unfortunately, i kept playing and thought this would be fixed as were several other bugs i had to come back to. 50hrs later, Not the case...:(

This may be my last AC game I try to 100% complete, but with the bugs I fear I may not be able to...

• gworkman21
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Plokking
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Fetu2010
    3 posts

Did "The Last Leaf of Fall" mystery ages ago. It glitched and won't register that it's done--the icon still shows up on the map. When I go back, I can't interact with the little girl. It's the only thing keeping me from all mysteries getting done and it's really irking months after first reporting it.

Playing on PS4.

• Karmiti
    2 posts

I am on the quest Burning the Firebrand. I killed the order member, but when I return to Ljufvina she says we need to go to the archives, gets up and then sits down immediately. I cannot progress further.

I am playing on a PS5.

• ASG7597
    5 posts

Hello when is the next update going hit so i can finish the game

• mazimostar
    1 posts

I only need one thing to get my platinum trophy and the is this curse symbol in Snotinghamscire next to Hemthorpe where you need to move the little stone to move the big one but I carry the little stone but the big Stone just won't move... is kind of frustrating been so close to completing the game 100% and not been able to because of a bug...

• AzE_x_Lion
    1 posts

If I try to access the world map it says menu not available. I have tried to reset my game and load to a different save file both didn’t work.
    And I don’t a HUD I have tried to deactivate and reactivate it again.

• yaboi_serg6
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • LuisCRivera
    2 posts

Side event bugged in Glowecestrescire, The body, near Belas Knap. Eivor was supposed to deliver the axe of a dead viking, but the vikings body disappeared stopping me to complete the quest. I have the axe in my inventory

• deadbydawn0117
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-KZGyVwic
    1 posts

I am having the same issue. Any insight would be appreciated.

• Srceil
    1 posts

There are a few mysteries I cannot seem to complete for some reason. I’ve tried to restart the game, go back to different saves but to no avail. What do you suggest?

• Ounail
    1 posts

stavanger wealth not working. i can't move the object to go the chest.

• chelbsy
    2 posts

I'm on PS5 .....I have 4 glitches. The last guy on the order doesn't appear, I can't finish Lunden ,ledecestrescire, and sciropescire because of glitch side quests. Even after the update today I'm still glitched.

• guest-dysIoJqk
    1 posts

Hello has there been any reported issues with acquiring the Battle Sparth Axe at Saint Helens Spring? The issue is I defeated Lucian, but he did not have/drop the Key for the Weapon Chest. I am currently unable to unlock the chest and cannot find the key. I tried going to the area multiple times after that and Lucian's Body remains there but the key never appears on him. My platform is the Xbox One and hopefully you can help me resolve this issue.

• LilyPetal21
    1 posts

St George’s helmet glitch at Deebury. First the chest wasn’t there at all, so I reset the game and the chest was there but no helmet in it. Also, the chest that’s in the barn type building that’s usually there was gone. It’s the last piece I need of the set 😩

Suggested Topics