Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Elearon
    42 posts

I wish Wolfhilda the mystery solving nun were an option, I instantly took a liking to her. I hope I see her again, in another mission. It would be a lot of fun to become a team together, solving a series of mysteries with her as the brain and you the brawn - potentially building a relationship along the way. That would be a great direction for some dlc - Devs take note!

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@elearon I love the Randvi romance. Reminds me of Rollo + Ragnar + Lagertha in Vikings. Except this time you're routing for Rollo 😂

• madness3v3
    Original poster 38 posts

@elearon I hope they let Yanli be romanceable

• lordsarx
    8 posts

I wanted to steal the queen of East Anglia

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@madness3v3 The 'romances' are very rudimentary. This isn't BioWare. 😚

• madness3v3
    Original poster 38 posts

@sofajockey Yeah, but there two women and four men.

• Patricia81994
    113 posts

If they haven't changed it the way it was in Odyssey then i will not romance anyone. 😒

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    Anyone found women outside Randvi and Petra? And not just flings

Does she look anything like this Petra

😜

• madness3v3
    Original poster 38 posts

@patricia81994 where is she?

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@sofajockey Back when Bioware could write. I miss the days of KOTOR and Mass Effect 😔

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

I only had Randvi as an option, since my game glitched and I never got any kind of side mission with Petra. The game sure as hell wanted my male Eivor to be gay though with all those male options. 🙄

I would have liked to romance Soma. Even Randvi commented on that you and Soman should have gotten together.

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@saintlystorms I'm looking forward to lots of romance in the next Dragon Age (and Mass Effect 5). I trust they will show everyone how to do it. But Ubi have never claimed to have romances of that level of complexity.

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@fylkirpanzer they REALLY push these flings and romances huh? I mean REALLY push them. I felt like it was so much worse in Odyssey though. The amount of times I rolled my eyes during that game...

• OTG_Gilamunsta
    32 posts

@madness3v3 nope, and I definitely would have taken a stab at Soma...

• kirk1701007
    19 posts

I was hoping for Valka as a romance option . maybe get Randvi to go raiding with the crew sometimes after we get repeatable raids or something to get her away from the alliance map for a while .

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    @saintlystorms I'm looking forward to lots of romance in the next Dragon Age (and Mass Effect 5). I trust they will show everyone how to do it. But Ubi have never claimed to have romances of that level of complexity.

Same here Ubi could learn a thing or two ( with the birds and the bee's ) how romances should be done properly. 😏

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics