Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • madness3v3
    Original poster 38 posts

Anyone found women outside Randvi and Petra? And not just flings

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Elearon
    42 posts

I wish Wolfhilda the mystery solving nun were an option, I instantly took a liking to her. I hope I see her again, in another mission. It would be a lot of fun to become a team together, solving a series of mysteries with her as the brain and you the brawn - potentially building a relationship along the way. That would be a great direction for some dlc - Devs take note!

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@elearon I love the Randvi romance. Reminds me of Rollo + Ragnar + Lagertha in Vikings. Except this time you're routing for Rollo 😂

• madness3v3
    Original poster 38 posts

@elearon I hope they let Yanli be romanceable

• lordsarx
    8 posts

I wanted to steal the queen of East Anglia

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@madness3v3 The 'romances' are very rudimentary. This isn't BioWare. 😚

• madness3v3
    Original poster 38 posts

@sofajockey Yeah, but there two women and four men.

• Patricia81994
    113 posts

If they haven't changed it the way it was in Odyssey then i will not romance anyone. 😒

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    Anyone found women outside Randvi and Petra? And not just flings

Does she look anything like this Petra

😜

• madness3v3
    Original poster 38 posts

@patricia81994 where is she?

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@sofajockey Back when Bioware could write. I miss the days of KOTOR and Mass Effect 😔

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

I only had Randvi as an option, since my game glitched and I never got any kind of side mission with Petra. The game sure as hell wanted my male Eivor to be gay though with all those male options. 🙄

I would have liked to romance Soma. Even Randvi commented on that you and Soman should have gotten together.

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@saintlystorms I'm looking forward to lots of romance in the next Dragon Age (and Mass Effect 5). I trust they will show everyone how to do it. But Ubi have never claimed to have romances of that level of complexity.

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@fylkirpanzer they REALLY push these flings and romances huh? I mean REALLY push them. I felt like it was so much worse in Odyssey though. The amount of times I rolled my eyes during that game...

• OTG_Gilamunsta
    32 posts

@madness3v3 nope, and I definitely would have taken a stab at Soma...

• kirk1701007
    19 posts

I was hoping for Valka as a romance option . maybe get Randvi to go raiding with the crew sometimes after we get repeatable raids or something to get her away from the alliance map for a while .

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    @saintlystorms I'm looking forward to lots of romance in the next Dragon Age (and Mass Effect 5). I trust they will show everyone how to do it. But Ubi have never claimed to have romances of that level of complexity.

Same here Ubi could learn a thing or two ( with the birds and the bee's ) how romances should be done properly. 😏

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics