Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/2 Replies/81 Views
    topeira1980
    Original poster 42 posts

AC:Odyssey had such a robust side quest quantity and infinite amount of side quests with the random generation of quests.
    Sure, they werent great, but they gave a reason to engage with the game systems and keep playing with the mechanics.

I am far from being done with ACV's story, but the events are mind numbing and I don't see myself trying to do them all since they provide very very little gameplay and are there just as a spice. After the main meal is over, I don't need spices. I want more food 🙂 so I don't see myself looking for more mysteries. and beyond that, there is very little to do outside the main stories.

Is there anything fun to do in ACV once the story ends?
    All I can see is Reda's contracts, but just like in ACO - they SUCK!! not because they don't have a story or something, but because they are so short, so few of them and they are far too easy and boring. If a contract tells me to kill a person, why isn't this person a tough elite enemy with some body guards, or in a more guarded location?
    Why not have a contract to steal loot from a well guarded chest?
    Why not a contract to steal something unnoticed?
    Why not a contract to get a person alive back to somewhere on foot while enemies are after you?
    Or just contracts to raid a location (even if we raided it before) to loot something from a chest that previously held resources.

Anything that is challenging and takes more than 5 seconds to beat.

Also, 2 contracts per day is OK if UBI wants to limit us in terms of Opals. 10 per day is just fine. But why not grant us additional contracts that only reward us with silver or resources so we have more to do for fun?

I know there is some sort of extra content post launch that has to do with raids, but raids, while cool, are not really challenging or deep and we know so little about this content to care for it, atm.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kung-Pao_Cowboy
    4 posts

I'd say wait for some post launch content :). The game itself is pretty overwhelming as is, tons of things to do and with quite huge variability.
    Odyssey side quests and contracts were just terrible. I'm glad they got rid of it, it was so artificial and boring - kill 20 spartan soldiers, destroy 5 ships, kill 5 wolves.
    I agree with you regarding contracts. I hope they add something like that. Especially contracts in distrust zones, that's a lot of fun to just blend in with the monks, hide on the benches, etc...
    Let's see what is coming to Valhalla.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics