Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Agarwaen_42
    Original poster 9 posts

Hi,

i've received a letter to go see Bjorn. It unlocked the mission.
    I did not go there at first, since i had some things to do in Leidecester.

When i went back to my mission log, the quest had disappeared. I went to Bjorn, but I am unable to talk to him...

No letter in my mail box, no quest in my log, Bjorn can't talk... What am i supposed to do ?
    Note : playing on PC.

Please help me...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Agarwaen_42
    Original poster 9 posts

Am i the only one with this bug ?

• Agarwaen_42
    Original poster 9 posts

Any news ?

• Agarwaen_42
    Original poster 9 posts

It would be nice to add this bug to the missing quests... some players have the same issue...

• OxIdOAC
    28 posts

Yep. Same here, got the letter, didn't do it right away, and the quest is disappeared from quest list. The white bear and NPC are still in the cave in southeast East Anglia.
    Bugged.

• Agarwaen_42
    Original poster 9 posts

Glad i'm not the only one, we are now at least three of us...

• MasterTenebro
    1 posts

@agarwaen_42 count me in, too.

• Skildir
    3 posts

@agarwaen_42 I did post a few days ago about the same issue and they haven´t even acknowledge the bug. Sometimes the quests appear again on the quest log but then disappear once again regardless of what you do in game. The only work around I found was doing them quick as soon as they came back before they disappear. Original post: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/80773/the-quests-legend-of-beowulf-and-bjorn-the-berserker-are-gone-from-my-quest-log?lang=en-US

• OxIdOAC
    28 posts

Still bugged after patch. Unable to start the quest, as already few people mention it.

• Agarwaen_42
    Original poster 9 posts

Hi, i'm starting back my valhalla save after a few months away from the game.

Still no change, the berserkr quest is still missing from my log...

Has anyone found a solution, or did ubisoft answered that problem ?

Thx in advance...

• Agarwaen_42
    Original poster 9 posts

Problem is solved !

Seems to be a ubisoft connect bug.

I've gone offline, then back online, i checked the game files and ticked the option to let ubisoft connect dispay the overlay in game.

One of thoose did work, I hope it can help thoose of you who had the same issue.

• Psyco_Jeisus
    1 posts

@agarwaen_42 I Just signed in into the forum to reply and say THANK YOU!!!
    That was the solution! Just got into main menu, openned UBISOFT connect and voilà!!! Mission back on track!

Thanks you once more!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Glad to hear that @Agarwaen_42's workaround has helped "The Way of the Berserker" quests to appear in-game for you again, @Psyco_Jeisus! Thanks for sharing! 😄

If you require any further support, please don't hesitate to reach out 🙂

Official Response
  • redmooncookies
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I died while doing the Vengeance of the Beserker mission, I went to my last save and now I have the mission "The ritual of the Beserker" but cannot interact with it it any way. Opening Ubisoft connect did not solve this.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 749 posts

@redmooncookies HI there,

After loading this save, do you have both 'The ritual of the Beserker' and 'Vengeance of the Beserker' in the quest log? Or has the save regressed your progress and now you only have Vengeance?

Also, are you able to follow these steps from the previous mission:

• Look for nightshade in graveyards all across - East Anglia
    • Use Raven's-Eye View and Odin's Sight to determine nightshade's exact location within a graveyard.
    • Head to the Gallows Tree south of Beodoricsworth.
    • Approach Bjorn to trigger a cutscene.
    • Defeat a bear in a fist fight during your trance-like state.
    • Speak to Bjorn again at the Gallows Tree to trigger the final cutscene and finish the quest.

Let us know if you've been able to follow these steps, or if you're stuck at any point following them.

Official Response
  • Emetofil
    1 posts

@agarwaen_42 it worked like a charm! Thx alot for the advice. Have been trying to get it to work for weeks 👍👍👍👍

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1044 posts

Thanks for sharing @emetofil, we're very glad to hear their suggestion has worked for you!

Official Response
  • jakl201
    26 posts

@agarwaen_42 Thanks for this, I had also started a new game, and I recall a few days ago I did get the starter...pop ups. But as I was going through East Anglia I just went 'wait, where's Bjorn?' Restarting the game made it pop back up just fine.

Oh, a note, this *also* affects The Legend of Beowulf DLC quest as well.

Also another note: This Ubisoft Connect issue might be why folks who get Bjorn as a Jomsvikingr will find him missing and/or removed from their longships.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to find successful workarounds for your additional content quests disappearing, @jakl201! Thanks for sharing the workarounds you've found throughout the forums.

I've moved the video you shared in another thread to our ongoing Megathread about this issue, so hopefully more players can give your steps a try if they're also missing their quests! 😄

Official Response
  • K4thrynGr4ce
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis I am still having the same problem with the quest disappeared. Any ways to fix this?

Suggested Topics