Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• G0dL1k3D3v1l
    Original poster 5 posts

Anyone else getting this on PC?

I was playing and exploring trying to get to a new Sync point in Essexe. I tried to save manually but I keep getting the error "New Save Game Unavailable" when it hovers over the empty save slot and it says the save game slot is locked. A few minutes earlier it was fine. What is also weird is that my older manual saves still work and I can save over those fine. But as far as I know there is no limit to the save files you can have, right? Like 20 is way too low.

This is also on top of the corrupt save data issues I keep getting every now and then, and the inability of the game to detect the locally saved game files when you run Ubisoft Connect in offline mode. Anyone have a fix?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• plume808
    4 posts

@g0dl1k3d3v1l Yep, I've just run into this. 21 saves and now this message. Looks like there is a 21 save limit, I backed up my save folder, deleted all existing saves and tried twice over just in case it was a one off bug. Same thing each time.

• muphaxe
    1 posts

@plume808 yeah, this just happened to me too on ps5. Not sure if it's really a bug or just a limit the devs put in place.
    Thanks for the tip.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello everyone! This is indeed working as intended. However, if anyone is seeing a corrupted save issue as G0dL1k3D3v1l mentioned, we have a specific article that goes over how to resolve this error here. I'd also recommend checking out what other players have reported as workarounds regarding the issue with playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla offline on the following forum thread.

Official Response

Suggested Topics