Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• j.margetin
    Original poster 10 posts

I have an issue someone might be able to help. Eivor's voice (Male/Female) is much louder then the NPC in dialogues. I don't know what's wrong because it doesn't really make sense. PC version.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@j-margetin Thank you for contacting us.

Are you playing the game in English or a different Voice Language?

Do you have the Dialogue Boost option enabled in the Sound Settings?

Official Response
  • Klamhest
    10 posts

@ubi-baron

Alot of us are having sound issues. Echos on voices, Eivor being really loud compared to others and the list goes on. none of the settings can fix it.

• j.margetin
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-baron

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to me. I am playing in English language. I tried the Dialogue Boost but no change really. NPCs are very quiet and Eivor is nearly shouting. it really makes me not playing the game which is shame as it's beautiful game.

• Ubi-Baron

@j-margetin Thank you for getting back to us and confirming that. Would you be able to provide us with a video of that occurring?

@Klamhest We're sorry to hear you've also been encountering this issue.

Official Response
  • j.margetin
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-baron

Hi,

It won't let me to upload on here but I've uploaded it on Youtube (private video). Please see the link below. This is only one of the examples really. Please have a look on the left bottom of the screen (OBS Studio) in the audio mixer section where you can see NPC's sound level is nicely in the norm (Green, yellow) and Eivor's is on the edge or even in the red which you can imagine is not nice especially when using a headphones. Please also notice the echoing too. Thank you.

Regards

Jozef

• Klamhest
    10 posts

@j-margetin

As you mentioned the video is private,only you can see it. use ''the only people with link can see it'' or whatever its called.

• j.margetin
    Original poster 10 posts

@klamhest

Sorry should be visible now

• j.margetin
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-baron

Hi,

Please see one more example. Thank you.

• Ubi-Baron

@j-margetin Excellent, thanks for providing those examples.

I've passed this videos on to the team to be looked into.

Official Response
  • j.margetin
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-baron

Thank you very much.

• Ubi-Baron

@j-margetin Would you also be able to provide us with a screenshot of your Sound Settings?

Official Response
  • j.margetin
    Original poster 10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • j.margetin
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-baron

I have tried various settings, but nothing worked.

undefined

undefined

• j.margetin
    Original poster 10 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics