Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kaleygh78
    Original poster 4 posts

The game feels like it was a bit rushed. I played quite a lot of hours and i cannot help but think that ACV is worse than the previous 2 releases. I cannot imagine why you didn't put ine handed swords in the game. Where is the amazing item variety from Odyssey?
    Whomever designed the skill tree must be suffering from some mental disorder. You made it basically impossible for us to specialize into anything. It is all a big sallad. Want to be better at ranged damage? Here are some heavy attack and melee traits. Its almost like Ubisoft is trolling its customers.
    The animation for various assassination moves are slow and a bit weird sometimes. Some look very unconvincing. Again, a downgrade from Odyssey.
    Why are there so few armors? Why does everything have to be part of a set? Is it because you intend to sell the nicer ones on the ingame store, even after we paid 60euro for the game?
    I seem to own a whole village, a nice, big longhouse, but for the life of me i cannot find a little box where i can store my items. Why? Am i supposed to carry everything on me? Agsin, a downgrade from Odyssey.
    Despite looking gorgeous, the world can feel quite empty. There are quite a lot of open areas with nothing to do, it feels like Ubisoft was in a hurry to release the game.
    Not sure if there is a problem with my hardware, but i do not hear music in game.

Overall the game is nice, but compared to the previous 2 games it is subpar. Please try fixing this Ubisoft, the game has such potential, especially with such a rich setting and characters.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Vlerk2020
    31 posts

@kaleygh78 100% agree, this game in this state is simply not finished.

It's just a boring empty world, farmers standing still in the fields, no hunters shooting wildlife(example), people walking the roads, traders (like Origins had camel traders) running around, barely any patrols.
    There are some npc fishing on the rivers but that's about it.

This world is just *unfinished* in many ways - my honest opinion, and it's empty enough for me to quit the game for it (28% completion).. and i have, with a sour taste of dissapointment.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics