Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tasha-Soriah
    Original poster 164 posts

I am trying to find a way to fish a lot faster and less grindy. Ive read online its possible to throw an oil barrel in the water and shoot it to kill multiple fish at once but when ive tried it the barrel disappears. Anyone found any easier ways to fish? I cant seem to catch the ones i need.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tasha-Soriah

Anyone? Im Finding fishing boring tbh and shooting the fish wastes arrows that are in short supply in this game.
    I also think it should be easier to find the fish ppl need, an icon on the map or something showing which fish is where once the book from vendor is purchased.

• Tasha-Soriah

Bump...still waiting on ideas to make fishing quicker and easier lol. I still cant get the oil barrel trick work. Apparently it does tho 🤷

• Borb98
    6 posts

Find shallow water where you can stand - equip 2 spears (or at least one - fast and long weapon) and just smash light attack to kill fish - don't forget to use dodge to get near them and odin's vision to locate them. Tip one such location is in East Anglia - Northwic.

• Tasha-Soriah

@borb98 thank you, ive been shooting them then fast travelling to settlement for more arrows lol 😆

• ThoughtTwenty
    70 posts

Upgrade the fishing hut at the settlement and you get the fishing line ability in your activity wheel (down d-pad button). Makes fishing a whole lot easier, unless you want to do it the hard way...

• Borb98
    6 posts

@guest-7txtuy0n OP asked for the fastest way. I enjoy the fishing hook but it is far from fast.

• Tasha-Soriah

@guest-7txtuy0n yeah i have fishing enabled but its so slow and boring. Needed a faster way.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics