Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to progress with "Road to Hamartia" as Halfdan does not enter the room after the door is forced | POST HERE

11 Likes/243 Replies/10957 Views
    guendoloena
    1 posts

I cannot progress or finish the game. I went in the house and located Moira. I chose the second option - 'Pretend you are hurt'. I carried her out of the house and carried her a ways behind the house and set her down. She took off running. I followed her and she will not stop. She ran to the river and has swam quite a ways downstream at this point. I have tried everything - I tried running her over in a boat, I have tried going back to her house and killing everyone outside, I have finished Asgaard and the rest of the map and this is all I have left but she will not talk to me or finish the questline! Help!! She just stays in the middle of the river until I return and if I try to get close she swims away. If I try to herd her to shore, she avoids me.

• guest-9K1ITt0O
    5 posts

I've been waiting for over two and half months now for a fix and can't progress the story any further 😞

It seems crazy that we still don't have a fix and really dissapointing - they're obviously aware of it, as we've had replies from the admin/ member of the QA team in this thread. I've shared all info they've asked for and asked politely and still they haven't fixed the bug!

The only think of is trying to make a big stink on Twitter/ to all the gaming magazines to see if we can get the attention of someone at Ubisoft that will fix it....

Who else is happy to write to all of the magazine publishers and get in touch via Twitter/ Facebook to try and get some momentum behind this?!

Surely we won't be ignored then!!

• guest-9K1ITt0O
    5 posts

@guest-9k1itt0o

Cyberpunk has been getting a lot of bad press for bugs and glitches, so much so that it caused CD Projekt Red's share price to half and yet I haven't heard of any glitch that's so bad that they can't complete the main story line of the game!! Has anyone else?!

• SomeDudesMom583
    15 posts

@r0gu3ptm

Any replies to the emails you sent?

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

@somedudesmom583 yes, from the Montreal studio

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to update this thread with your experience of the issue, and with additional information following TU 1.1.1. Please be assured that the development team are currently looking into this issue further, and they have provided clarification regarding the fix mentioned within the patch notes. I can confirm that this progression issue was not one of the ones addressed within TU 1.1.1, and I apologise for any confusion caused by this. We hope to resolve this issue in a future update, but at this moment in time I am unable to provide a definite ETA for this. Please keep an eye out within the forums for further news and updates regarding future patches and updates. Thank you!

They are also still looking into the issue wherein the HUD and other features are missing during and after this quest. I can see that a few of you have reported this issue persisting within this thread, so I would like to assure you that the team are looking into this further. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. I've now opened up a new thread regarding this issue specifically, so if you're missing parts of your HUD, please can you post here.

Thank you to all of you who have taken the time to answer Ubi-Woofer's questions! I've now passed this information on to the development team for further investigation 😊

@guendoloena - I'm sorry to hear you encountered this issue. As what you're encountering is different to what is being discussed within this thread, could you please either check our megathread list to see if this issue has already been reported, or open a new thread regarding this issue. If you make a new thread, please include images or, preferably, video that shows this issue in-game, as this will help with further investigation. Thank you!

Official Response
  • SomeDudesMom583
    15 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thank you for responding. I think all of us on here would like confirmation that upper levels of management know about this issue (those managing the DEV team). After almost 3 months of being unable to progress in the main storyline, it’s unacceptable for Ubisoft to expect us to wait any longer for a fix that we are not even sure if/when it will come. I personally want to be moved on from the quest. Delete it, fast forward it, whatever needs to be done. I’m ready to move on so that I can play the game I paid for. Otherwise Ubisoft has delivered a broken product to me. It’s frustrating that we’ve been hearing the same thing for months now. I’m sure you understand our frustration. It is not fair to us in any form.

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

@ubi-borealis i do sincerely hope you believe thats what I've heard from the Montreal studio, all apologies and they are doing the best they can to fix the issue; that is what i've head from the Board of Directors, including your boss, Yves, who kindly took his time to actually email me back; THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE ! I have responded to all of them is unacceptable for 3 months a HUGE bug not to be fixed !!! 3 months ! 3 my friend ! And all the bugs are far from being fixed ! Unacceptable ! For the privacy purposes I will not divulge what i have been emailed back. And yes i have asked for compensation !

• Ubi-Borealis

@SomeDudesMom583 - I can confirm that the development team are taking a closer look at this issue. We appreciate your ongoing patience as the development team work towards a resolution. Please note that we have no further information to share regarding the investigation, and this includes a definite ETA for a fix. Once we have more news to share, it will be posted within the forums, so please do keep an eye out.

At this moment in time, the team are looking to collect the save files of players who are still affected by this issue. If you play the game on PC/PS4, please consider taking the time to open a support ticket and to submit a save file for further investigation. Once you have opened a ticket, please can you share your case number within the thread, so we can ensure all the data is forwarded correctly. Thank you!

@r0gu3ptm - I'm sorry to hear that you have had this experience. Please be assured that the development team is working as hard as they can to find the root cause of the issue, and to provide a resolution. Please be informed that compensation is at the discretion of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team, and this is something that the player support team has no sway in.

Official Response
  • r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

@ubi-borealis Cheers mate, all Im asking from you is to update us daily even when you have no news; thats the root thing of customer relations. On the compensation part i took matters into my own hands discussing this directly with top management. Sorry not overstepping here but this dragged on too much !

• ssjgoku2k420
    15 posts

It took 164 hours in total to get past this. I had to start from scratch. Second playthrough I was able to get by it. I feel sorry for anyone who has to go through this. As the consumer, we should get something better than what we got. I hope future releases are properly tested before release.

• blurry123
    3 posts

After 2 and a half months of waiting, and it's still not fixed. Uninstalling this game, and all other Ubisoft games. NEVER in my life ever gonna buy anything from ubisoft.

• ChewyWaffles
    9 posts

@ssjgoku2k420 Oh hell no. Not going back to do it all again.

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

I can see no update 10 days later since the last staff comment... great !

• dannyfriskes
    5 posts

@r0gu3ptm yeah i know i am looking at this almost every day hoping for a wonder ? there really great at keeping us in the loop at ubisoft @Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Woofer is there any light at the end of the tunnel for this fix?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

Thanks for continuing to update this thread. The development team have now collected enough save files for the investigation. Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit these 😊

At this moment in time, we have no new information to share regarding the investigation. Please be assured that the development team are working on resolving this issue. Once we have any new updates to share, these will be posted within the forums, so please keep an eye out.

@r0gu3ptm - As much as we'd love to be able to do this, the support team is unable to guarantee that we'll be able to provide daily updates. Please rest assured that any major news or updates will be shared in the forums when this information is made available.

Thanks all!

Official Response
  • Mandinga21
    2 posts

No new information? This is pathetic for a company the size of Ubisoft. Rest assured the next AC i'll pick up years after its released for 80 percent off

• guest-2L6aCLvi
    4 posts

So it’s basically been a quarter of a year, and this game is still [censored] broken

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

@Ubi-Borealis so basically what you're telling us here is that NOW the team has actually started to work on this bug, 3 months later after the first report was posted. Really ?! Is that correct ?!

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

Hey everyone,

I've checked in on the devs' investigation, and can see that they have now advised that a fix is confirmed for a future update. We don't yet have confirmation of the full patch details nor the date it will release, but as soon as we know, we'll be sure to let you know. The community team will also publish the patch notes in the News & Announcements section when they become available for publication.

Thank you all for your continued patience, and I hope to be able to share some further details soon. In the meantime, feel free to direct any questions or concerns my way and I'll do my best to help in my capacity as a support agent. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics