Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

Even a reply such as we dont have an update yet will be appreciated; staying quiet only makes people more angry !

• ssjgoku2k420
    15 posts

I'm also super nervous because my bug starts as soon as I save the scout. Once I save the scout, he and Halfdan just freaking stand there and you can't interact with them.

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

@ssjgoku2k420 I got passed that, went ahead with the quest, and got stuck in the part after i save the scout, which is annoying; most annoying is, this bug has been reported a month ago and still no fix; ridiculous.

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

@ssjgoku2k420 not to mention the price we paid for a game that is full of bugs !!! 80+ hours in as well... not going to start a new game waiting for this quest to get fixed ! Hell no !

• SomeDudesMom583
    14 posts

@jbq

completely agree. Really wish this had been addressed in the patch. Especially one that 100% blocks progression of the main story and late at the game at that. I cannot finish the “order” quest either because the Father does not become targetable, for me anyway, until I progress in the story
    And get the 6th clue unlocked... which I can’t of course, thanks to Halfdan who has now moved back to the ladder and does jack squat. I blame Tarben..... if he hadn’t glitched and followed me around for a week, he wouldn’t have been there to force the door open with me in the first place. haha. Anyway, the only response I’ve gotten from Ubisoft has been that they are well aware of the issue and are working on it. They closed my ticket because there is nothing they can do to help me in the meantime. Just have been doing oddball stuff In the game to pass time. I’m about 108 hrs in and can’t play much more until they patch this. Certainly disappointed after all the money I spent on my version of this game. I expected more from Ubisoft and am hoping that the DLC for season pass is not full of bugs as well. It would also be nice if someone from the Dev team could check in with us here and let us know where they are in the process (days, weeks, months, never?).

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

And more surprise: apparently i cant buy the season pass because i dont have prerequisite to ps5. Did anybody had this ?

• GanjaHighUk
    1 posts

any fix, same issue as the rest

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

@ganjahighuk havent heard back from the support or devs yet ! This is ridiculous !

• Pjaworow
    6 posts

Is anyone else still having the same issue even after the update? I still can not progress through this mission because the door had already been forced open prior to the start of the mission with the help of the baker

• guest-BBQJMqSF
    2 posts

Same issue Halfdan won’t follow me in the room can’t do anything else I have caught every fish but the two that aren’t in the the game and have hunted every animal on the list I literally can’t do anything else I have 190 hours in this game

• SupSoldierSerum
    1 posts

Xbox. 65 hrs in and hit this blocker that prevents any further story progress. Extremely frustrating that this is not resolved and doesn’t have a patch date yet. I want a refund.

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

@Ubi-Woofer so what is the word ? Are going to wait until new years eve to have a fix ? Remember i know how testing works, if its a major release there would be more teams involved in the testing to figure out how the bugs appear and devs to solve out. This is not cool keeping us in the dark.

• jlyons1231
    1 posts

I’ve had this issue since late November (PS4 Pro), it’s disappointing that so many people are having the same issue yet there hasn’t been any progress to a solution. I wanted to 100% this game before I leave the country 😕

• SomeDudesMom583
    14 posts

@guest-9k1itt0o

i have tried everything, short of starting the game over from the beginning, which after 110 hrs is a hard NO from me. I’ve tried blowing up things, meditating, acting like I’m reopening things for the first time, swinging my ax and shooting arrows at Halfdan out of frustration..... nothing helps. Support tells me they are working on it and have been able to reproduce it. Unfortunately, no ETA on a patch for this. That is a major bummer for all of us who have basically done just about everything else there is to do in the game and it is impossible to progress. I know they fixed a lot of things in the patch earlier this week, but what makes me mad is that 75% of those fixes were not even for game breaking issues. This a MAIN story quest bug. I don’t know a thing about the technical side of making/fixing a video game, but you’d think just closing the “force open” door would fix it for us so that we could open it again. Guess not though because I’m sure the developers thought of that already. Well, join the crowd here... were all angry and sitting around with the same dang issue. Tis the season.....

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

This is the worse customer service ever nobody is answering on here, nobody is answering on facebook, nobody is answering on the raised tickets with support. So dissapointing !

• Emperor_Kahless
    5 posts

I am having this same bug. I restarted and did the quest again, with the same result. I kill the boss talk to the guy, cut-scene happens and i say i'm going back to the city and then... nothing happens. No quest.

Anyone have any ideas?

• Maddddinmit4d
    1 posts

Having the exact same issue right now 😕

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

@maddddinmit4d Welcome to the club where you get no update regarding your issue and probably will have to wait a year to get it sorted... maybe even two.

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

@Ubi-Woofer So whats the word ? Are we getting a fix next year ? Are we getting compensated for your mistakes ? Meaning 10000 helix credits and some incredible weaponry ? I mean we paid money for this game, give us some compensation along side the actual fix for a game thats unplayable !

• klyar488
    2 posts

Got the same issue here.
    Stop playing now since no where to progress the story beside all the side quests

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics