Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to progress with "Road to Hamartia" as Halfdan does not enter the room after the door is forced | POST HERE

11 Likes/243 Replies/10957 Views
    r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

@ubi-borealis put some fire under that chair of devs and get them to say the date; you sold us a broken car, you got an angry mob of people at the gates, and hopes and maybe and perhaps just doesnt do it anymore. Get my just ? We need some pressure, so go get that date for us.

• Sonch2
    1 posts

This literally happened to me tonight. Tried everything to get the idiot to move but he just stands on the other side of the window and I cannot progress. I play on PS5. Pretty disappointing considering I am 60 hours into the game.

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

To bring some news to my fellow games here, a patch has been scheduled next week, according to Assassin's Creed official twitter account:

Lets hope our fix is in there, if not, to war my fellow gamers, to war. !

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I would like to reach out to you all with an update. The issue wherein Halfdan will not follow you into the room after the door has been forced open is due to be resolved in this update.

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You are unable to proceed with the quest after forcing the door open.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

@ubi-borealis Beat you to it ! Ha ! :))

• Ubi-Borealis

You were certainly fast, @r0gu3ptm! I appreciate you taking the time to share this news with everyone in the thread. I felt it best to confirm that this issue is due to be resolved in tomorrow's update as well, to clear any potential doubt.

Please don't hesitate to update us following the release of TU 1.2.0. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

@ubi-borealis Release notes really help, much appreciated.

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

Just logged into my ps and no update yet, guess is taking its time...

• JBQ.
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubi-borealis Finally! I can confirm that bug is fixed on PC version now. 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm glad to hear you've been able to proceed further in the quest, @JBQ! Thanks for confirming that for me 😄

Please do let us know if the issue has been resolved for you following TU 1.2.0, or if it still persists. Thanks all!

Official Response
  • r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

Will confirm in 10 minutes on PS4, unless somebody else is faster than me.

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

Confirmed fixed on PS4.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for confirming that this issue has been fixed for you, @r0gu3ptm! That's great to hear 😄

Official Response
  • ChewyWaffles
    9 posts

Fixed on Xbox Series X 🙂 Hurray!

• SomeDudesMom583
    15 posts

Hallelujah!!! Fixed on Xbox Series X for me. Just finished Road to Hamartia quest!!!!!!

• Mpbx3003
    3 posts

@jbq Can confirm it's fixed on PC for me as well!

• r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

Happy to report that yesterday i managed to finish the main story and adjacent quests, a few glitches here and there but nothing show stopping. So all good in the end !

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm glad to hear that you've all been able to proceed with "Road to Hamartia" following TU 1.2.0! Thanks for keeping us updated 😊

Official Response
  • r0gu3ptm
    50 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks to you too guys, lets hope the Wrath of Druids DLC which is just about to be released is not as full of bugs. 🙂

• ARojas45
    2 posts

Hey @Ubi-Borealis what about the glitch in the same mission where people have lost complete HUD functionality? Do you have any status updates on that fix? Thanks.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics