Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Dworkin_CZ
    Original poster 5 posts

Hello,

the horrible quality of audio reported by many users both here and elsewhere is still not fixed, nor is the issue officially acknowledged.

I feel seriously cheated. There's no way you didn't know about the compression and all other problems. And let me make myself absolutely clear - until the compression issue isn't solved, the entire issue isn't solved. So if anyone think they will fix the reverb and flute in intro and audio cutouts and whatnot and still leave the audio mutilated and sounding worse than 128 kbit mp3, well those people should think again.

BTW is there a Canadian lawyer here? I've found consumers can apparently start a class action suit in Canada but I don't know if we have a cause here. Any help will be appreciated.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• mbiggs31183
    13 posts

@dworkin_cz Is it a problem with audio cutting out? That seems to be an issue with hybrid controls. If you play with a keyboard, set it to just keyboard. If you play with a controller, set it to just controller. The stutter seems to happen with the game switches between the two controls methods.

• Morfor91
    6 posts

It´s just sad... Don´t know what to say anymore about the sound issues, they don´t seem to care sh*it...

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics