Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xXAURUMXx
    Original poster 4 posts

Sorry, I dont know if someone have the same issue... If I try to played without a control the game run's well, but If I try to play with the xbox control it's start to frezze like if's a issue of the graphic card (I have an ASUS GTX 1660 Super) there's a way to fix this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hey there! I'm playing with an Xbox controller myself. Are you trying it via Bluetooth or a wired connection?

Official Response
  • NegativeCarbon
    5 posts

@xxaurumxx I'm having the same issues both wired and usb Bluetooth the fps drops to like 1 then goes back above 60 in fps
    but works fine with keyboard and mouse and I'm also using an xbox controller

• NegativeCarbon
    5 posts

@ubi-spud I'm having the same issues massive fps drops I have been having this issues since launch
    also when using a controller the game will revert back to keyboard controls then back to the controller controls causing the game to freeze itself then un freeze in repeat also further causing audio problems

• PNAST2012
    1 posts

I have tried Bluetooth, wired and using just the keyboard with no Xbox controller at all. It has nothing to do with the controller.
    The game is experiencing massive screen tearing, stuttering and slow motion/freezing game play. Dialog doesn't match video when it slows down. The problems happen on low graphic settings also, have tried many workarounds out there but nothing works. Just going to have to wait for a patch.
    GIGABYTE X570 AORUS Master motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core
    GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650 Windforce OC 4G Graphics Card
    Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200

• xXAURUMXx
    Original poster 4 posts

@pnast2012 yes I can´t understand what is it. even I used the NVIDIA GeForce Experience for launch the game with the optimized seetings but it doesn´t work at all. For now I'm playing with the keyboard and waiting for a patch. 

• xXAURUMXx
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-spud I played with a wireless official Xbox Controller

• xXAURUMXx
    Original poster 4 posts

@pnast2012 My specs:

Asus Prime Z270-A
    Intel i7 - 7700
    Asus NVIDIA GTX 1660 Super
    16 gb DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

• Ryusennin
    96 posts

In the control settings, try disabling "hybrid input mode" and selecting "Xbox controller" instead.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics