Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • MstrTarvos
    66 posts

undefined
    The gods are not happy with Eivor

undefined
    Sunin are we going to Kansas?

• DeathBurnout
    8 posts

Photomode is still broken for me and has been for months.
    undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

• MstrTarvos
    66 posts

undefined

Eivor getting a spear from a Standard Bearer

undefined

Eivor has returned the spear to it's owner.

undefined

Chain assassination finish

• AndrewAtwill
    11 posts

A simple warm n fuzzy one
    undefined

Afterwards

undefined

• lemmie88
    130 posts

I am a pretty terrible photographer, but these are my favorites...

undefined
    A quite spectacular wipe out.

undefined
    I like this one because it reminds me of Ernie and Bert from Sesame Street. One so happy and the other so grumpy.

• Garbo3
    636 posts

@lemmie88 It reminds me of a very old movie,the Beastmaster ,but instead of a tiger your companion is a bear.Looks like your going fishing together,with the swordfish in scene. Is a really good capture!!!

Poor bear,he didn't know what was coming ,chop! LOL

• lemmie88
    130 posts

@garbo3 haha, thank you and no worries! Disclaimer: No bears were harmed in the taking of this photo! πŸ˜†

This bear was actually super bugged. He was trying to catch fish in the river but every time he got to a certain depth, he would become paralyzed (guess bears can't swim in this game). He would get unstuck, but then try to eat the fish again and become frozen again. It was a vicious cycle. I figured he had enough problems and left him alone.

• Garbo3
    636 posts

@lemmie88 aaaww you are kind. I would have done same. I move horses when they are stuck in a weird position . I killed a couple by accident and didn't feel right. My bf is always telling me they are not real but I can't help it . He takes the mock out of me ,one day he grabbed the controller and killed a donkey just to laugh at my reaction. πŸ˜…. They have enough always wearing those heavy baskets,I wish I could remove then πŸ˜†

Since you told me we can rear the horse I took a lot of pics. This is my fave
    undefined

• lemmie88
    130 posts

@garbo3 wow, I love that pic! 😍 Now I'm even more jealous I can't do that on pc!

I'm the same with virtual animals. The first time I accidently stabbed a dog, I reloaded a previous save. I try not to kill the boars owned by the bandits even when they are bowling me over. But the donkeys in this game are incredibly cute. I didn't know they could die!

one day he grabbed the controller and killed a donkey just to laugh at my reaction.

Monster! πŸ˜† If my bf did this to me, I assure you two asses will die that day. 😠

• Garbo3
    636 posts

@lemmie88 oh I get really upset so he loves winding me up πŸ˜„
    Donkeys,cows,you can kill anything.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics