7 Likes/209 Replies/1250 Views
oops ... I was wrong yellow ... as usual I do 100 versions, and then I always load the wrong one .. sorry all
I have increased brightness and sharpness compared to the original screenshot
a little bit of brightness and a little bit of filter - sharpness
azullFR 1114 posts
here a tip to try, not sure you will find it usefull, but maybe
- duplicate the layer (lets call it "Layer 2")
- change the Blending Mode of "Layer 2" from "Normal" to "Luminosity"
- on "Layer 2" go to : Filters > Sharpen > Unsharp Mask (I know you already knows that, but it can be usefull for everybody here)
- Try with a small Radius (1 or 2), then try with a "big" Threshold (from 5 to 50), and play also with the Amount
- You can fine-tune the effect by changing the the opacity of "Layer 2"
Maybe you already knew all that, at least it maybe will be usefull for someone
Nice day to you and to all
Parlagulf 10 posts
Haha, when I found the guy in the first picture I was laughing for a bit.