Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Cyitfol
    Original poster 1 posts

As the title says, sometimes the bow becomes unusable at all.
    So far out of a dozen play sessions, I had the bug at least 7 times, so more than every other game session.
    I had to close and relaunch the game as when right clicking eivor would simply not take his bow out.
    unequipping the bow does NOT solve the issue.
    I have plenty of arrows as when i'm trying to pick arrows I have the "ammo full" message.
    So far the ONLY way to have access to the bow at all is to quit and relaunch the game, and even then it does not always fixes the problem.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hey there, I'm sorry you are having this issue. Please try verifying your game files and testing again. If the issue persists, please let us know along with any replication steps!

Official Response
  • strigoi1958
    24 posts

I have had an occasional time when I release, but the arrow does not fire, but tapping the fire button usually makes it go. I am not sure if this will work for you. Also I find it only happens with the predator bow but the spider bow works perfectly.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics