Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• binskies
    Original poster 29 posts

I'm playing on Xbox and a couple of my friends are playing on Playstation. Will their Jomsvikings show up for me, or will I only see other Jomsvikings created on Xbox? Since the game can be played across platforms, I was hoping that Jomsvikings would be cross platform as well.

Also, I understand the Jomsvikings that you come across are random, but if the developers could create a way to actually look for and find friends' Jomsvikings, that would be better. I figure the odds of randomly coming across any one persons Lieutenant are slim to none, which is disappointing.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KmarkoPL
    350 posts

The game has no cross-play features, is is pure single play.

• binskies
    Original poster 29 posts

@kmarkopl I don't know what you mean by it not having cross-play functions. I'm not talking about multi-player modes. Ubisoft has stated that I can play on Xbox, then log in to Playstation and pick up where I left off on my Xbox playthrough because the game saves will cross platforms. Also, in the photo-mode database on the Ubisoft website I no longer have to select which platform I'm playing on in order to see my photos because it doesn't matter. All photos show up regardless of what platform you are playing on. That's why I'm asking if Jomsvikings are dependent upon platform.

• KmarkoPL
    350 posts

@binskies
    You did not said anything about photos in first post.
    You wanted to know if your friends Jomsvikings will show up for you, the answer is of course not.

• binskies
    Original poster 29 posts

@kmarkopl No, I want to know if my friends Jomsvikings will show up for me if they are playing on a different platform. It is confirmed that other people's Jomsviking's DO show up in various places throughout the Valhalla world. I know that there is a chance that the Jomsvikings created by my friends that play on the same platform will show up for me to recruit. I want to know if Jomsvikings created by friends on different platforms could show up as well.

• KmarkoPL
    350 posts

@binskies
    No it will not, cause what he does in his game have zero implact in your game.
    And what is your prof for : is confirmed that other people's Jomsviking's DO show up in various places throughout the Valhalla world ?
    This game is single play only.

• binskies
    Original poster 29 posts

@kmarkopl because I've recruited 2 so far and they have the users gamertag next to the name of the Jomsviking that I recruit and this https://www.pcinvasion.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-jomsviking-guide/

• binskies
    Original poster 29 posts

@kmarkopl Also, from the Ubisoft Valhalla page: undefined

Suggested Topics