Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Donser0
    Original poster 2 posts

After completing War Weary, I do not have either Ransacking Wenlocan nor The Supply Line in my quest menu. I am unable to progress the Sciropescire questline because of this, and my playthrough has come to a halt.  

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Donser0
    Original poster 2 posts

I reloaded a save a few hours back and it worked this time.

• Casyle
    1 posts

You can completely miss Ransacking Wenlocan if you loot all of the chests at the Wenlocan Outpost before doing War Weary. I chased a zealot into Sciropescire then stumbled onto the outpost way early, and when I got to Sciropescire normally a couple days later I only got Supply Lines. So I miss out on 1,700 exp, and I have no idea if Ransacking Wenlocan is still considered done. Can't just re-load a save since it was days ago.

I remember thinking maybe I should just re-load my manual save and leave after finding and freeing a named NPC, but I stupidly thought, nah, games these days don't punish you for exploring! Not anymore! *Snorts* Shows how stupid I am.

• Macg10
    1 posts

I think it’s something that shouldn’t be a soft lock. There is so much free range, and the fact that it doesn’t let you continue? I paid $60 for an incomplete game essentially. I don’t want to “load another save”, due to being days in to the game. I’d lose so much time in.

• MrZanati
    2 posts

im having the sane problem but I don’t have a save before i looted wenlocan ?
    is there any way to fix this

• MrZanati
    2 posts

@casyle did you find a solution?

• guest-mu2KZnuH
    3 posts

I am having the same issue. I looted Dhunstone Quarry long before starting War Weary, and must have ransacked the other place too. I only have the Supply Line quest available and I'm stuck on the "Find Dhunstone Quarry" portion of the quest. I cannot progress any further and I'm currently 86 hours in. I have loaded earlier saves and the only file that I haven't discovered that location is 36 hours prior to my current save . . . Soooo yeah, needles to say I don't want to go back that far. Please tell me they're working on this.

• MeHevNoEyes
    1 posts

Pledge to a separate location like Jorvik. Then after the small cut scene return to Randvi and then pledge again to Sciropescire and listen to what Randvi says. Once the scene ends you should now have a new objective that appears in Sciropescire. No need to load hours before.

• fredriks1502
    1 posts

Go to wesberie and you will find the solution to your problem

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics