Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gnbass
    2 posts

I can't talk to ANY of the customization NPCs is my settlement. Barracks, stables, shipyard and tattoo parlor are all broken. Really breaks the immersion. Not worth paying until fixed.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein settlement NPCs couldn't be interacted with is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues when interacting with settlement NPCs following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • smithy10GB
    Original poster 70 posts

I'm still holding out hope that this will be fixed before the 10th but it would be nice to have some more info at this point, I really want to get valhalla complete before cyberpunk 2077 comes out because once that game comes out I won't have time for anything else.

Even a rough estimate would help at this point.

• BobbyFioretti
    11 posts

@Ubi-Woofer

UPDATE: I am now power level 311, settlement level 5, and have 9 arcs completed. Still haven't completed the Berserker quest out of fear.

These are the NPC's I can currently speak to and interact with:

• Neda
    • Merchant
    • Blacksmith
    • Hunter (both)
    • Fisher
    • Museum
    • Seer
    • Hidden One's Bureau
    • Bakery
    • Tattoo (once the wife took over)

These are the NPC's I cannot speak to:

• Stable
    • Barracks
    • Cartographer
    • Shipyard
    • Mayda
    • Brewery
    • Cattle farm
    • Grain farm
    • Fowl farm
    • Alvis and Holger
    • Woodshop

I've now completed "Going Deeper" 100%, did another alliance arc, and have built all the possible buildings in my settlement.

• guest-wB2uQrCM
    4 posts

I literally cannot build anything. I’m in England from a while now but I’ve never seen not even the wood board with the option ‘build’.

• chriskean86
    11 posts

Its frustrating to see this thread grow and grow with new people and having no update on this issue. Game has been out a while now and a game breaking bug like this shouldn't be being ignored

• Bushwickedly
    109 posts

@guest-wb2uqrcm Try saving in camp with manual save. Restart your system and boot up game, then load the save you just made.

• guest-wB2uQrCM
    4 posts

I have a big issue as well. I cannot build anything. I’m in England from a while now but I don’t even see the sign ‘build’ in my base. As well there is no tatoo artist nor in England or Norway.
    Should I restart or what? Any advices?

• Wolfman852
    1 posts

After I completed the Glowecestrescire story arc I returned to Ravensthorpe but Gunnar wasn't at his forge. His new wife is at his home but he's nowhere to be found. I've looked all around the settlement but can't find him anywhere. Is this part of a quest where I need to go speak to him about something before he shows up at his forge or is this a bug?

Also I can't talk to Reda either 😞

• AlteredCheese0
    1 posts

Same here!! I am 50 hours in and can't talk to people I have initiated in my settlement. My cartographer can't sell maps. I can no longer manage my recruits.
    It is so frustrating. I would rather get my money back than start over!!!

• ubib25
    1 posts

I can’t talk to certain people at my settlement that I need to

• Sciss0rman
    46 posts

@ubib25 Already listed in here

• guest-wB2uQrCM
    4 posts

@bushwickedly
    I just tried but it didn’t work out. Should I restart from the beginning or do you have any other ideas? Thank you

• Rote-Katze
    1 posts

I cleared almost everything in the first area untill I went into the hometown which I avoided before. When I came to the woman who lets her comb search I was not able to interact with her. The same with the Worrier above who was able to interact with me after a restart (didn't work for lady Comb) and now I head back to town and can't talk to the NPCs anymore...
    Playing on PC.

• Enginem
    2 posts

I cant talk to anyone in my settlement. Haytam and Randvi both have Story quests for me but i cant interact with them.

• Biggdoggy2080
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer I’m not really sure what you need from me in order to help but I play on a PS4 and have the same problem as everyone else with the NPC’s. Really hoping I won’t have to start all over since I’ve put money and so many hours in already. Thank you

• guest-kjFkd3V0
    1 posts

Having the same problem, but on PS4. I can't talk to the shipmaster, manage my recruits, talk to hunting or fishing peeps, and Reda's shop keeps saying 'nothing available'. Please tell me there's a fix and I haven't lost progress on this game x.x

• gokerto
    8 posts

I think we will get an new update in christmas.
    Dude game is very good and i am really enjoying when playing but...
    I don't want to be rude but my patience is running out.

• tperfecto12
    6 posts

Hey all,

Having the same issues. Currently can not speak to 5 different NPC at settlement. I created a case and the recommended clearing my cashe and reinstalling the game. THIS WAS A HUGE WASTE OF TIME AND DID NOT SOLVE ANYTHING! If any of you find a solution or someone with Ubisoft who can actually help that be great. I’ve played over 72 hours and this kill game play. Can’t progress if I can’t interact with my settlement. Just hope someone will take these issues serious and get this resolved ASAP.

• aneesht11
    2 posts

I am unable to interact with Hytham in relation to the Hidden Ones Bureau and the quest titled "A Brief History of the Hidden Ones". I have collected all codex pages but the option to give them to him does not work. I am clicking the "X" (PS4) button but nothing happens. I can't even surrender any medallions to him. All i can do is speak to him and then exit because none of the options work.

• Gottkoenig.
    2 posts

same problem cant talk to any npc

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics