Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Shraman
    7 posts

@eung232 The maj haven't fixed anything. Amazing, so now I have to wait for a new fix that will propably by in two weeks, and I don't want to continue the story because I'm afraid that I will be blocked in a near future. On top of that I can't change my tatoos/hair/boat/crew/mount/crow, that is to say, everything. I can just fish like a [censored]. AMAZING a fishing game that I paid 69€, thank you Ubisoft, I learned that your games are not worth the price, it will be useful in the future.

• chriskean86
    11 posts

Paid £85 for my version and I dont want to play it anymore because of this bug. Its a shame because the game is awesome outside if it. Just a shame its so big and ignored by Ubisoft

• Eung232
    5 posts

@shraman for real, i should have get this game in 6 month. It would have been cheaper for a more enjoyable experience

• Shraman
    7 posts

@eung232 That's exactly what I was thinking. It would have been way cheaper and the it would be complete. It looks like games are still in Alpha when they are release now because of deadlines. It pisses me off so much.

• evilapplemoose
    8 posts

@fireice38
    It did not fix this issue. Still the same problem.

• ckcjbfb01
    3 posts

Very disappointed that this wasn't fixed in the recent Update. I can't interact with the shipyard, barracks and staples wich is just frustrating. The staples and barracks used to work at least one time and thats it. I have tried everything, from reloading to fast travel to a different location, even going as far as reinstalling the game twice and just nothing happened. I'm more than 50 hours in and the fact that the game doesn't allow me to utilice core features is disappointing at least. I also have not seen a Single response by ubisoft itself considering this issue, even in it seems to not be rare at all. Was realy looking forward to the update...and was just disappointed.

Playing on ps4

• smithy10GB
    Original poster 70 posts

@ckcjbfb01 yeah it's getting a bit much now, you would think out of all the known bugs ubi would prioritise the one that physically blocks gameplay...

• elcarancho
    7 posts

The problem still persist... It was not fixed... This is a big screw up...

• Rakkertje08
    15 posts

At least some other bugs are fixed... my torch has visual flames again and light/hevay attack stats are working.. but still can't interact with Petra and the mission 'the Huntress' is not starting (which should start after building the hunter hut). Whole side line quest with Petra is not possible, because she has not a 'text box option' above her (so i can't interact with her). At least other NPC are interactable, should be lucky if i'm reading through your comments..

• HRHSuperCorgi
    2 posts

Update still did not fix settlement issues. Like others, I cannot speak to the barracks, cartographer, ship yard, or the hunter to return legendary animals. Super disappointing.

• FireIce38
    28 posts

Does this issue not affect PS5 and Xbox Series X? I only ever see people bring up PS4 and Xbox One. Mostly PS4.

If so, guess that would explain it. They only care about improving the next gen versions.

They literally listed fixing the screen tearing on Xbox Series X|S, but not fixing it on Xbox One X|S.

• Lavinn13
    1 posts

I'm on ps4, settlement level 5, can't talk to the barracks, ship yard, and stables, have not been able to at all since I unlocked them. Haven't done either of the two pre-order quests. Can't believe they're letting an issue this big and affecting this many players be. But thanks for the update, now my fishing is also bugged, since the update the fish no longer move in the water and appear dead, and also do not come up of the water when you catch them, so Eivor proudly holds up a piece of stale rope. I thought the updates were to fix the broken game, not make it worse?

• Rakkertje08
    15 posts

@fireice38 im playing on series x and only npc that is bugged for me is Petra. So no Quests from here or option to interact

• wingman63
    3 posts

Hello since the patch i'm unable ton speak to npc in the center of ravenstorphe.
    Because of that i can't finish hamtunscire quest, or start the quest " the letter" with hytham .
    i can't speek to any NPC in the camp.

i can't get Thor's Hammer because of that

playing on xbox one X i've tried reboot game and console

• gokerto
    8 posts

They do not care. Wow

• Greek25AsSasSin
    4 posts

I too can't interact with npcs barracks and shipyard.

• Greek25AsSasSin
    4 posts

I can't speak to the lady in the shipyard, the guy at the barracks and the cartographer

• heartpunches
    13 posts

update installed and glitch still very much present. support ticket still open, live chat disabled due to US holiday, and still no response on this forum. i love this game, but the complete silence from the support staff on this specific glitch while other topics are being updated is genuinely infuriating.

• guest-jleVHEyK
    2 posts

Cannot interact with reda to complete the 10 contracts mission been hours since I been able to she told the kids a story and since then nothing seems it work any answers??

• Whitey_Ford1979
    9 posts

This is a freaking joke! We can't even get a reply that they understand our problem & are even attempting to fix it. They just take our money, kick us to the curb, and don't even say have a nice day. I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition of this game because I was very excited (especially figuring they had 2 years) and I get a game said to be literally centered around your settlement - I mean it's the central plot to the whole freaking story - and I can't talk to 3/4 of the NPC's in my settlement.

Their solution: "Oh, you've played 80+ hours, you're at power level 300+ & your settlement is level 5....well why don't you go ahead and delete every freaking thing you've done, reinstall the game, and start over then that MIGHT fix the problem."

Yeah, I paid $100.00 for that!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics