Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nobdag87
    3 posts

I built the baracks, hunters hut, fisherman hut and cartographer, but I am unable to interact with any of them now. I can only talk with Gunnar and the shop lady. I am playing on PS4 patch 1.02. Please help or advise, I am very dissapointed I cannot add Bjorn to my raiders crew now that I got him.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein settlement NPCs couldn't be interacted with is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues when interacting with settlement NPCs following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • DarthCannabis1
    7 posts

I built my barracks and had the ability to manage my crew and customize my Jomsviking. I built the shipyard and never had the ability to customize my longship for some reason, but after building the shipyard I've lost the ability to use the barracks to manage crew/Jomsviking. There is no interaction "bubble" above any heads at either building other than other players' Jomsviking for recruitment. I'm still able to recruit from other players, but I have no way to manage them once I do.

• DarthCannabis1
    7 posts

I am having the exact same issue. I had both unlocked/built my barracks using Raw Materials and Supplies, and spoken to my quartermaster to customize both my Jomsviking and my Crew aboard my longship. As the op stated I noticed this after completing Bjorn's quest, and also after building my Shipyard, which I can also not access.

• DarthCannabis1
    7 posts

Same problem here. Patches for the Precious...yes, Precious...Patches we need.

• claud1o-
    50 posts

same problem here with barracks, shipyard, hunter, cartographer on PS4

• deadly_cabaret
    2 posts

After completing the quest with Petra to find Wallace I can’t not interact with anyone in camp except for Reda, and the blacksmith. I have tried to level my settlement up and I’ve already spoken to Petra again. I can’t access the tatto shop, the stables, the hidden ones bureau or anyone else other than Petra, she’s just keeps giving me the romance option. Playing on PS4.

• guest-zsZ1XUyF
    2 posts

Hey.

The tattoo and the barracks quarter master dont have an option any more to talk to them. No floating talk box and no matter what ive tried i can't get any chat from them. I've used the tattoo guy before but they both seamed to of just stopped. Any ideas??

• claud1o-
    50 posts

@guest-zsz1xuyf
    Yea, same here. I can not interact with male hunter, barracks, shipyard, cartographer

I tried everything, travel to norway and back leveled up camp from 3 to 5, recruited random raiders but nothing, npcs simply do not give the option to talk to them.

Lets hope for a quick patch because this is disgusting (along with all the other missions bugs).

• guest-zsZ1XUyF
    2 posts

@claud1o
    Dam i was hoping it was a simple thing like "do this quest first" or "go kill this person" to unlock them again or something. I've tried the whole reset and several loads/Resaves. Nothing's looking promising

• frostbite033
    1 posts

Can't speak to shipbuilder, barracks, or tattooist

• Nobdag87
    3 posts

@frostbite033 I have the same issue on ps4. Can't speak to any of the NPC for the buildings I built. Only 2 that work are Blacksmith and the Shop, nothing else (fisherman hut, baracks, cartographer, shipbuilder, hunter hut)

• Nobdag87
    3 posts

@guest-zsz1xuyf I have the same issue on ps4. Nothing that I tried works to solve it, hopefully they will get aware and patch this soon

• DarwinGoneWild
    2 posts

@hifax48 So my tattoo artist/haircutter fixed itself when a certain event triggers in-game (for me it was finishing the East Anglia questline). Shipbuilder and others are still busted, but at least that's some customization back. Hope this helps!

• jm6200051
    1 posts

I have built the barracks but it won't allow me to create a jomsviking because I can't talk to the lady on ps4

• samuel-jackson2
    4 posts

@kenpeel I'm also having the problem with being unable to interact with the tattooist

• ReaperOTears
    1 posts

I'm having a similar problem on Xbox. I can't speak with the shipyard, stable, barracks, or the hunter shop (other than to romance Petra).

• samuel-jackson2
    4 posts

@deadly_cabaret I've. been having this issue too, can't access the tattooist at all on PS4

• evilapplemoose
    8 posts

Same here (PS4). Unable to speak to NPC at Barracks, Cartographer and Shipyard.

• DarthCannabis1
    7 posts

So I went back to a save where the Berserker quest was completed, but I hadn't yet spoken to Bjorn in the settlement, or added him to my Longship Crew. It seems to be working fine. I suppose it's centered around him and his 'recruit' option, which I'm pretty sure shouldn't be there.

• Stascream89
    3 posts

Same here , I completed a quest in Grantebridgescire went back and talk to rev and then after that I was unable to speak to any of the NPC's in or around town I am unable to do anything now because of this issue , I don't have a manual save or quick save before this because I keep restarting the game and it keep overwriting the saves so I am SOL unless they can patch this

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics