Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• karinandrea23
    1 posts

@Ubi-Woofer
    My settlement is now a level 5 village. Although i already have the hunters hut, shipwright, Barracks, and stables along with every amenity minus the houses, i cannot talk to the NPCs necessary to edit my ship, edit my crew, edit my horse or bird, turn in my legendary hunt animals, or add the berserker to my crew even though i completed his quest and have him in my village. I can talk to the NPC's at the fishing hut, Hidden ones bureau, tattoo shop, and bakery. I reported this issue November 30, 2020 and have case number 13451953. I have already uninstalled the game from my ps4 and re-downloaded it, reset the visual and audio to factory settings but have no luck. I have 82 hours on the game and would hate to lose all of that gameplay.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein settlement NPCs couldn't be interacted with is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues when interacting with settlement NPCs following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • tanith1701
    1 posts

I have just got this problem after 93 hours. I can't talk to half the npc's its annoying me because i have to speak to ranvi to hand in a quest and can't. Now to top it all off I've just done a mission and its playing the amazing you get during some cut scenes it won't stop but thats not all now i can't fast travel. Thanks ubisoft for a perfect game. The worst pat is i still really love this game.

• Eung232
    5 posts

@claud1o It looks like Cyberpunk is very buggy as well, I would recommend you to wait before buying it

That was the first time I pre-order a game because I was excited, and it will be the last time. As players we should stop supporting this business models, it push companies to release unfinished game since peoples have already bought it in any case...

And for real no need to be rude with player support, those guys are not responsible. You guys are just acting like the Karens of video games at this point.

• kodare97
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JaredS82
    3 posts

It wont let me talk to Wallace to turn in my trophies I can only talk to Petra. I am playing on Xbox One

• JaredS82
    3 posts

@scrappycocoa91
    same here I cant turn in the trophies

• smithy10GB
    Original poster 70 posts

@eung232 I would be careful reading reviews for cyberpunk, a lot of the reviewers seem to be faking it for the clout.

• Y2john84
    48 posts

I just saw a workaround mentioning "read through your highlighted letters", well this now makes me wonder how many I've missed as I've had one letter and I'm lvl 270

• lewisstorer89
    19 posts

@y2john84 letters?
    As in ones posted in the box in the bedroom?

After 50 hours ive only had one that I can remember. Is that really what this problem is about?

• smithy10GB
    Original poster 70 posts

@ubi-woofer also, I hope you are gonna tell us that we can keep our characters and not reset 🙂

• claud1o-
    50 posts

@eung232
    "And for real no need to be rude with player support, those guys are not responsible. You guys are just acting like the Karens of video games at this point."

Despite:

• having had this (and other) bugs for almost 1 month,
    • no answers at all for one week,
    • having stopped playing on Novembre 13 not being able to play the game as I would have liked,
    • having spent over 100 bucks on a game which does not work as intended

I have never been rude to anyone.

So before posting crap go up and read my thank you messages to woofer for trying to take care of the issue.

The fact that the dev team is uncapable or unwilling to solve this and the other issues of this game has nothing to do with this forum mods or a crappy customer support which asks you to "update your PS software which might resolve the issue".
    The frustration amongst players is great and increasing and, in my view, completely justified.
    Add to this the dev inability to patch their errors quickly, the total lack of a clear communication on timelines to resolve those issues and you can get your answers.

• Eung232
    5 posts

@claud1o I was'nt targeting you especially, I spent 100 bucks too on this game knowing nontheless the lack of finishing Ubisoft put in his games. It was a mistake, next time I'll think twice before buying

• smithy10GB
    Original poster 70 posts

@eung232 yeah we are all well aware that woofer is trying his/her best here but the thing that frustrated me was because I tried to bring this issue to their attention instead of requesting a refund straight away and because it took so long, I am no longer able to get a refund.

Ubisoft say to go to Microsoft, Microsoft bots straight up deny the request, no ability to contact a human, no way to challenge, just straight up deny and permanently stops the user from requesting a refund on that game.

I got frustrated because the way I see it, I tried to help by bringing this to ubisofts attention and, even though I thought I was doing the right thing, I am now getting screwed over for it which I think is wrong on so many levels.

I'm happy to keep the game now that we know there is an update coming to fix the issue, but we still need to know the following desperately at this point @Ubi-Woofer

1) We need an eta on the update
    2) we seriously need to know if we can keep our characters, imo this is the most important by a long shot because personally, if I can't keep a 50+ hour save, I'm sorry but I want my money back, I will lose all interest if this is the case as I simply do not have the time or energy to go through 50 hours of content again to get to where I was.
    3)will we atleast get something for having waited so long since we have been completely left in the dust (if the above checks out)

Sorry if I missed anything.

• lewisstorer89
    19 posts

@smithy10gb

Bang on.
    Especially the knowing if we can keep our characters or not.
    Its exactly why I stopped playing as soon as the bug showed itself to me like 3 or whatever weeks back.

Imagine having 150 hours in this and having to delete the save to fix the bug

• Y2john84
    48 posts

@lewisstorer89 yeah the letters in the bedroom, aren't they missions? I'm hoping I've not missed any

• DCRamirez2003
    1 posts

I had the exact same problem and I found that a dev said to delete the game then reinstall it then try to see if that fixed the problem but I didn't want to wait for the game to download again so I went back into the dreams and traveled to Asgard then I found people to talk to there and I could talk to them so then I woke up and found someone to talk to in the settlement and my game was fixed again

• XBalls3Nuggets
    4 posts

@jenz_91 ugh same, I've pacified England and am at about 90% completion overall, still can't access these buildings. Also just found out stables are busto too. Hoping the December update has some good effect here.

• Y2john84
    48 posts

@claud1o apparently they have a fix for the npc interactions bug, but they can't tell us a date for the update yet

• anthonydean2013
    2 posts

I can’t speak to the hunting hut guy so I can’t claim any trophies, I can only talk to Petra and every time the only options are romantic ones in a loop

• claud1o-
    50 posts

@y2john84

Glad to know it, however I am really enjoying Cyberpunk to be honest 😄 .... and so far no (major) bugs, just some minor polishing issues.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics