Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• claud1o-
    50 posts

same problem here with barracks, shipyard, hunter, cartographer on PS4

• deadly_cabaret
    2 posts

After completing the quest with Petra to find Wallace I can’t not interact with anyone in camp except for Reda, and the blacksmith. I have tried to level my settlement up and I’ve already spoken to Petra again. I can’t access the tatto shop, the stables, the hidden ones bureau or anyone else other than Petra, she’s just keeps giving me the romance option. Playing on PS4.

• guest-zsZ1XUyF
    2 posts

Hey.

The tattoo and the barracks quarter master dont have an option any more to talk to them. No floating talk box and no matter what ive tried i can't get any chat from them. I've used the tattoo guy before but they both seamed to of just stopped. Any ideas??

• claud1o-
    50 posts

@guest-zsz1xuyf
    Yea, same here. I can not interact with male hunter, barracks, shipyard, cartographer

I tried everything, travel to norway and back leveled up camp from 3 to 5, recruited random raiders but nothing, npcs simply do not give the option to talk to them.

Lets hope for a quick patch because this is disgusting (along with all the other missions bugs).

• guest-zsZ1XUyF
    2 posts

@claud1o
    Dam i was hoping it was a simple thing like "do this quest first" or "go kill this person" to unlock them again or something. I've tried the whole reset and several loads/Resaves. Nothing's looking promising

• frostbite033
    1 posts

Can't speak to shipbuilder, barracks, or tattooist

• Nobdag87
    3 posts

@frostbite033 I have the same issue on ps4. Can't speak to any of the NPC for the buildings I built. Only 2 that work are Blacksmith and the Shop, nothing else (fisherman hut, baracks, cartographer, shipbuilder, hunter hut)

• Nobdag87
    3 posts

@guest-zsz1xuyf I have the same issue on ps4. Nothing that I tried works to solve it, hopefully they will get aware and patch this soon

• DarwinGoneWild
    2 posts

@hifax48 So my tattoo artist/haircutter fixed itself when a certain event triggers in-game (for me it was finishing the East Anglia questline). Shipbuilder and others are still busted, but at least that's some customization back. Hope this helps!

• jm6200051
    1 posts

I have built the barracks but it won't allow me to create a jomsviking because I can't talk to the lady on ps4

• samuel-jackson2
    4 posts

@kenpeel I'm also having the problem with being unable to interact with the tattooist

• ReaperOTears
    1 posts

I'm having a similar problem on Xbox. I can't speak with the shipyard, stable, barracks, or the hunter shop (other than to romance Petra).

• samuel-jackson2
    4 posts

@deadly_cabaret I've. been having this issue too, can't access the tattooist at all on PS4

• evilapplemoose
    8 posts

Same here (PS4). Unable to speak to NPC at Barracks, Cartographer and Shipyard.

• DarthCannabis1
    7 posts

So I went back to a save where the Berserker quest was completed, but I hadn't yet spoken to Bjorn in the settlement, or added him to my Longship Crew. It seems to be working fine. I suppose it's centered around him and his 'recruit' option, which I'm pretty sure shouldn't be there.

• Stascream89
    3 posts

Same here , I completed a quest in Grantebridgescire went back and talk to rev and then after that I was unable to speak to any of the NPC's in or around town I am unable to do anything now because of this issue , I don't have a manual save or quick save before this because I keep restarting the game and it keep overwriting the saves so I am SOL unless they can patch this

• Leon.rvb
    3 posts

@darthcannabis1 It might be the berserker mission, although I haven't done that mission. I should be able to do it but I can't find it anywhere (not in the letterbox). This is probably because I made a mistake with redeeming the code though.

With me it might have started after I recruited my first jomsviking from another player. That's when I first noticed the bug anyway.

• elcarancho
    7 posts

Many of the shops in the settlement can't be accesed, the promt to use them when hoy approched them does not appear...
    This is a big problem...

• DarthCannabis1
    7 posts

@leon-rvb I see. It definitely seems to revolve around the recruitment mechanic. Ugh. Come on, Ubi...let's get it together here.

• evilapplemoose
    8 posts

@darthcannabis1
    I had the Berserker mission still open. I finished it, but unfortunately it’s still not working.

When I build the Barracks the NPC starts talking and a Jomsviking from another players appears at the dock.
    I can recruit the Jomsviking, but I still can’t talk to the NPC to create my own.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics