Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LethalRabbid
    8 posts

@smithy10gb yeah, I completely agree with that statement. And it's just sad how customer satisfaction is being handled, again I totally agree with you.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2207 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein settlement NPCs couldn't be interacted with is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues when interacting with settlement NPCs following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • niccover
    3 posts

After completing the Ledecestrescire quest I can't speak with no one in the settlement and I can't do nothing in Yule Festival (so it is a total useless event, thank you Ubisoft)..

I've killed some soldiers that appeared (I thing is the danish attack mission, but is not shown in the missions menu) but nothing happened after...

• XxdariusXDRO
    3 posts

@esyke how do i get her on the horse help me i have 2 hours left before Reda changes the items and i lose the hammer

• ychagnon
    1 posts

I started Valka quest to carry her stuff to her new house.

She talked to the blacksmith and then totally get stuck near the Long House because Randvi is not there to talk to her.

And now i noticed i could not interact with anything at all in the village. Everything is stuck and when i reload it always takes me back to that Valka quest i cant complete.

Game is totally pointless if i cant do anything in the settlement. I cant turn in any quest or trade anything.

I call that a gamebreaking bug and a total showstopper. ( I play on PC by the way ).

Very disappointed.

• D3neS_1997
    1 posts

@ychagnon Its doin the same for me... I have stuck with the missons, I cant do anything, im so fckin dissappointed....

• rafa.afp
    2 posts

Same here, any solution already ?

• rafa.afp
    2 posts

@xxdariusxdro Did you manage? i cant belive it really worked. you get on your horse, and by going with the horse above her, she will move little by little

• Schakoww
    5 posts

Well I opened a ticket and they replayed.

Sort version: " will be fix with next update".

So let's wait! I Feel sorry for you @smithy10GB, I'm waiting 2 days and I'm in despair, imagine you waiting more than 1 month. You should receive bonus contents plus 30.000 Helix.

• Gruffley
    1 posts

Hello everyone!

I'm having this exact issue, and it's especially annoying to me because I need to talk to Randvi in order to continue the story.

Is there any news about when this patch will be released?

Thank you.

• RastafComa
    5 posts

Hello folks, 

I also had the problem that I could no longer talk to the NPCs in the camp. In addition, I had the quest with Valka active, so where you have to drag her stuff to her accommodation. She then just stops in the middle of the mountain without going further, and every time I started this quest. 
    The solution to both problems was to build the seer's hut in the camp. After that you can accompany valka with her stuff to the hut and after completing this quest also talk to the other NPCs again even with Reda. 
    I hope that solves the problem for you. 

• XxdariusXDRO
    3 posts

@rafa-afp HOW THE HECK DOES IT WORK I AM PUSHING HER AND SHE IS GOING THE OPPOSITE WAY WTH

• XxdariusXDRO
    3 posts

@rafa-afp know what i am unninstalling add me on discord XxDariusXD#3876 and tell me when the bug is out
    hate new games

• QueenFriday
    2 posts

Hi-
    I had the same issue. No ability to do Yule quests or progress in quests. Valka moved in and climbed the hill then stopped. Building the seer's house did nothing to change that. Complete impasse and very frustrated. I'd finished one alliance arc (Grantsbridge) and spoken to Randi. My settlement was a level 3. I've seen several postings blaming the Berserker quest. I didn't preorder so likely don't have it, at the very least, I hadn't accepted it. So that's not the culprit. For me, seemed to be related to village levelling or the Yule festival.
    I started again and am avoiding leveling Ravensthorpe and going there during the Yule festival. Am running through the world as a new Eivor waiting patiently for an update/fix or for the end of the Yule event mid-January. Consider me wandering and homeless for now.
    Anyone stuck with a low level village?

• LethalRabbid
    8 posts

@rastafcoma tried that, did not work 😞
    Glad it did work for you though...!

• jonthegeerf
    1 posts

the title pretty much sums it up. I was researching this, and I found a solution that didn’t work. I hope you can fix this in the next patch. Thank you.

• LukeeeSkywalker
    7 posts

Same issue for me on Series X. Powerlevel 400 +13 after finished the main story and clearing Lincolnescir everyone in the camp stopped talking to me. After 125 Hours the game ended itself for me. It seems thar it is possible to unbug it for two interactions switching to main menue and reload last safegame. Tattoo and witch lady (on a horse) are permanently broken. Village Level is almost 6.
    Read the howl post and I'm heartbroken that this issue is pending since the start of November!
    If Xbox users can contribute please keep me updated. Looking forward to finish this beautiful bugged game 😉

• Vexilatio.
    3 posts

Cant progress quest. bring valka plants shes stuck on a horse and unable to talk.

Cant bring roman artifacts since he cant be talked to either.

Xbox one S

102hours into the game

• Vexilatio.
    3 posts

Same isue here. since yule festival i see the talk bubbel but cant interact

Xbox one S

• girthta
    1 posts

I also can't complete the Wise Friend quest, nor can I talk to any of the NPCs. I can't upgrade my armor. I can't turn in the MANY artifacts I've found. At this point, I'm just going around synching the map up and doing stuff I can sneakily get away with but I sure would like to actually play the GAME!
    I'm on a PC.
    I've even verified the game files and nothing helped.

(Oh yea, I'm drunk every single time I log into the game)
    What's a shield maiden to do???

• Arylius05
    5 posts

@smithy10gb I also cant interact with all NPC's in the settlement.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics