Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Y2john84
    48 posts

@ubiexcellent this is wrong, I have 90% of the bugs listed in the megathread, but this is the one that's taking the most from the experience with which we paid alot of money at such difficult times.
    We've been told weeks ago there is a fix for the npc bug, but we're waiting for the version update where it's bulked with other fixes. No this is wrong, this bug should be a hotfix on its own and should have downloaded to my ps4 weeks ago. That way the game is playable and the other 25 bugs I got can wait

• bloggins2
    2 posts

@rjhoffman85 having the same problem

• bloggins2
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent and in the meantime, what is Ubisoft doing for us? NOTHING!

There better be some compensation, because I can't do anything, can't upgrade anything, can't enjoy the open world, my game is pretty much unplayable trash.. so sad

• ibivan
    9 posts

@ubiexcellent
    hmmm didnt seem to stop you from dropping all the micro-transactions , you know the ones i cannot use if i did buy them , because i cannot talk to half the people in my town

• Ronnie2Balls
    2 posts

I can't interact with anyone! Valka is stuck at the dock because when I pick up her supplies she only walks so far and stops. I thought it was because I hadn't built her hut yet, but even when I did, it still happens. All my NPC's don't have a speech bubble and I can't progress with the main quest because I can't speak to Rhandvi either. The last main mission I did was getting an ally. I then went back to start building things, and Valka arrived and I had issues from then on.

• DoomCakes1198
    25 posts

I think the valka issue has got to be a separate issue, because only some people have the problem with valka. But it seems that everybody that has the problem with NPCs also has the problem with drunkenness. Just out of curiosity does anyone in this forum have the problem with the NPCs without the drunkenness?

• DoomCakes1198
    25 posts

Where are you guys finding old save files? I can't go back beyond a few hours of gameplay. When I first reached out to Ubisoft about this problem they told me to continue my gameplay and upgrade my settlement. So I assumed that it was a part of the gameplay as planned. I have literally 20 hours past the point where I couldn't speak to the NPCs. You had to recognize that this was a problem almost immediately in order to be able to go back to a previous save iteration. Because autosave only allows you to go back so far.

• NChamp2014
    13 posts

@berkebs I am having the same issue.

• DoomCakes1198
    25 posts

Has anyone else noticed an inability to complete the Cairn Stone missions as well? There's no blue highlighted area of height to reach. I stack all the stones up and then I have to exit and leave them. There is no confirmation

• Y2john84
    48 posts

@doomcakes1198 me, I'm not drunk anymore, but my npc's are still broke, I was only drunk glitched once with this damn yuletide event, I've had the settlement issue near first few hours of arriving in England.

• DoomCakes1198
    25 posts

@y2john84 okay I was just curious

• DoomCakes1198
    25 posts

@y2john84 did you win the drinking event? I know that for most people you have to have won for the drunkenness while loading to be mostly permanent

• T1_Shock
    1 posts

There is a bug in my game which appeared after doing the berserker quest. There are multiple npcs in the village including the barracks and the blacksmith which I can't interact with at all. There is no icon on top of them to even try to interact. The only sort of fix I've found is to reload my save from 6 hours ago but I don't want to lose all that progress and all my jomsvikings. I'm hoping either this is fixed in the next update or someone here can help me find a fix. This glitch is sort of making me lose motivation to keep playing as I cant upgrade my weapons or change my ship at all as well as adjust my crew.

• CandiceMay84
    5 posts

@esyke I spent a hot minute pushing her and when I had her almost there she turned around and walked back to the spot she gets stuck in 😡 This is ao frustrating!! I can't interact with ANYONE in my settlement and I really don't want to have to start over 😩

• CandiceMay84
    5 posts

@ronnie2balls I'm having all the exact same issues going on for days now and can't find an answer for when it will be fixed or a way around it. It's extremely frustrating 😑

• Psaila14798
    1 posts

Same issue and its very annoying, I am getting an Online Service Error 0x20101904 every time I log in. Every time I press on Continue in the Main Menu I get a Failed to load Cloud Save but sometimes works when I select the Load Game option and choose the Manual Save.

Also, I am now 113 Hours in, just colonised all of England and a mission comes up from Haythem called "The Letter", I presume its got to do with The Father which is the last character from the Order of the Ancients. But unfortunately exactly after finishing the Hamtunscire arc, all the NPCs are glitched. I cant speak to none, neither Haythem neither Gunnar for his wedding, neither Randvi. Very annoying as I cannot complete the Order Tree.

• Y2john84
    48 posts

@doomcakes1198 nope, had 3 plays on the fight, lost to the last fighter each time, next day, loaded game, the fighters are killing my settlement dwellers (non npc), I reload game, settlement dweller corpses everywhere, go into first fight, the fighter dies as soon as he spawns and I'm just standing there unable to do anything apart from turn game off and on again, my drunkeness has been on and off, each time for atleast 30 mins, but this is all totally seperate from the npc interactions bug, I've not been able to interact with them long before the yuletide event. I can list 23 other bugs I have, but the npc interactions is the worst and they have the fix, but are bulking together with other fixes in the next version update, I think that is awful, should have been a hot fix a month ago when they announced they had the fix

• DoomCakes1198
    25 posts

@y2john84 agreed

• TAGMY.THUG
    6 posts

@smithy10gb I'm still having this bug right now did you manage to solve it ?

• DoomCakes1198
    25 posts

@tagmy-thug That's what this whole thread is about bud. we are all still experiencing the problem. Word from Ubisoft is that it will be fixed in the next update whenever that's released. Super fun

Suggested Topics