Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ronnie2Balls
    2 posts

@candicemay84
    Just fixed it! Take valkas luggage to her hut and come back for her ON YOUR HORSE! She followed me and the mission kept going! Once complete I could talk to my NPCs again and spoke to Rhandvi for the next part of the main quest. Good luck, let me know how you go!

• TAGMY.THUG
    6 posts

@ronnie2balls
    so small point should I wait untill she stops or from the begining ?

• lachomagician
    52 posts

Having the same issue. Biggest problem for me is that I can't talk to Randvi, so I can't finish the last quest of the England portion... I also can't talk to Valka so I can't do anything in Asgard or Jotunheim. I love this game, but this just ruined it for me...

• BlackDog1247
    2 posts

So I went to Norway and did a all the wealth and mystery's and came back and I could talk to Valka again and finish her quest, now I went to asgard and all my Ravensthrope quests have popped up to talk to people it seems. Try going to Norway and come back, see if that helps?

• CandiceMay84
    5 posts

@ronnie2balls tried it and it didn't work. I got her almost to her hut and she turned around and went back to the spot where she gets stuck.

• CandiceMay84
    5 posts

@blackdog1247 I saw someone else say go to Norway and then come back. I went cleared the map and came back and still can't do anything.

• tokelove23
    1 posts

Are the bugs at Raventhorpe planned on being fixed any time soon? Can’t talk to half of the settlement to do side quests, blacksmith, cartographer etc. Also still cannot complete Varka seer quest she just stops at the top of the hill and won’t go any further.

• TAGMY.THUG
    6 posts

@smithy10gb
    undefined
    Update: I followed this solution found in a comment in FB and it worked (A workaround)
    this bug must be fixed

• MICROWAVEmage
    1 posts

I’ve played this game for a while now and I have very few complaints, but my major issue is that all of my settlement NPCs except for the blacksmith, general store, and hidden one bureau are broken and won’t allow me to use their shops. I have tried everything from restarting the game to completely uninstalling and reinstalling it and nothing has worked and it is severely taking away from the potential enjoyment of exploring the world because I was super hyped to customize my ship and the store is perpetually closed. I also see that this has been an issue since November, so if anyone had a fix I’d love to hear it, and if not, please fix this bug Ubisoft.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@tagmy-thug What was the work around?

• Y2john84
    48 posts

For most of us, valka is not the npc bug problem,
    Please ubisoft, let us download the fix, you have it, this is insane

• WatchDogg1974
    4 posts

I play on a ps4 and ever since update 1.1.0, I have not been able to customize my long ship/access boat house lady and I can not turn in any animal hunt/legendary to the hunter guy.

• WatchDogg1974
    4 posts

@watchdogg1974 I've tried restarting game and reinstalling game and still same problem.

• NChamp2014
    13 posts

@ubiexcellent What is Ubisoft trying to do about Raven not Available and not being able to use the viewpoints to fast travel throughout the map?

• DoomCakes1198
    25 posts

Are you [censored] kidding me?? Now I can't mount my horse!?! Don't call your horse while you're in ravensthorpe if your NPCs won't speak to you. Because if you do you will not be able to mount your horse anymore at all

• DoomCakes1198
    25 posts

@nchamp2014 I just discovered that I now have the same problem. Can't mount my horse, can't fast travel, can't call my Raven. Seriously Ubisoft?! it's stupid that you're waiting for the festival to end to get this update out. This festival has caused more bugs and problems than you could have even imagined cancel the festival! end it early! And test your stuff before you put it out. How dare you charge $80+ for a game you put out broken. This is what beta testing is for. I should not have to pay to beta test for you

• Y2john84
    48 posts

I'm staggered! Im gutted that this is the last Ubisoft game I will ever buy, gutted

• Y2john84
    48 posts

The absolute worst thing about all this is they announced they have the fix a month ago! Packing it in with a version update, please ubisoft, damn! Send as a hotfix! This is the biggest bug I got out of 25! The other 24 I can live with until a version update!!!!!!!!!!!

• lachomagician
    52 posts

Hi everyone,
    I found a really crappy work around that at least let me talk to Randvi and Valka, which means I could at least continue to work on some missions. This works with some of the NPCs:
    Stand next to the NPC that is bugged
    Go to your inventory
    Go to the lower right corner and select Animus
    Choose to end simulation, then accept
    -This will take you out of the simulation and you will be in the "real" world
    Go right back to the animus
    ** Important, as loading starts again start to hit Triangle to start a conversation
    When you return to the animus as Eivor the "speak" option will be available for a split second, if you were hitting triangle you will start the conversation.

I realize that this is straight garbage, but at least it go me unstuck, I'm hoping it may help some of you too.

• NChamp2014
    13 posts

Does anyone have any clue on when we will have a new update for the game. I have gotten to the point where I am no longer playing the game because I don’t deal with all the issues it has right now. Plus I see where there is a new game coming out in 2022 and right now I think it’s safe to say that Ubisoft has lost a lot of Assassin’s Creed fans with Valhalla because of all the issues that are going on. Ubisoft please help with these issues.

Suggested Topics