Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xYengAx
    2 posts

In can't go to the second phase of the quest 'settle in' after I talked to Gunnar. Does someone know how I can fix this?

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Hi WatchDogg1974! Thanks for letting me know what you have tried so far, and I am sorry that you have been experiencing these issues since the update! Would you mind restoring your licenses on PS4 and then testing your game again? Let me know if not resolved however!

Official Response
  • Nerdlor
    17 posts

@guest-gdxiyusu

It won't point you to a specific place, you just have to gather enough resources to build his smithy. Hop on your longship and raid a monastery or two. You need raw materials and supplies

• CandiceMay84
    5 posts

I finally got unstuck!!!!! I don't even know what I did differently which kinda sucks because I'd like to help y'all out. Hope they fix this cluster [censored] soon.

• xYengAx
    2 posts

@nerdlor Yea I actually meant after I build the blacksmith, I can't build the other buildings and Sigurd keeps asking if I had helped Gunnar already.

• PATJASA
    6 posts

So over a month ago, I decided to put down AC Valhalla a bit because it was so bug infested and just damaging my experience, not a bad game, but just some many bugs that it gets inbearable.

Months later, I thought I will jump back and have a look, and I discover there are some new patches out and thought: OK this might finally fix the bugs I am having... but no... the bugs are still there!!! And these are serious experience harming bugs!!

1. I still cannot interactive with some of the core NPC in the settlement, namely the Hunter, the quartermaster, and the NPC at the shipyard. This means I am missing core gamplay mechanics like completing hunter quests, customising my crew and my ship! Like seriously, am I the only one having these problem??
    2. Some side quests still bugged that I can't even complete them....

I rarely get refunds off a game, but seriously, I am so close to getting a refund because this is so [censored] that Ubisoft still haven't fix these issues. And have a Yule festive doesn't fix [censored], besides all the rewards look like crap.

Just fking fix these essential stuff in your game Ubisoft FFS, I am sick and tired of your [censored]! And don't get cheeky in your patch notes, do your fking job!

• PATJASA
    6 posts

Just requested a refund on PSN, not sure I will get my money back but fk it. We didn't get any respect from Ubi and I am not give mine to them. I am just so sick and tire of Ubi fking up such a fantastic game. I will be honest, I had a lot of fun, but just these bugs really need to be fixed and Ubi is doing NOTHING to address these important issue, instead, let put up a Yule festival to fk things up further!

Their patch notes are so long yet, the basic things like interacting with the core NPCs in your settlement is STILL NOT FIXED!!!

Seriously [censored] Ubisoft? Did all your code writers died or something? These are very basic things and yes I undersatnd you may not be able to get everything right in the first attempt, but the game and this forum has been up for months!! Not buying any of your game again.

• guest-TdPt3FQf
    1 posts

Yes so on Assassin's creed valhalla I built the shipyard and the npcs that should allow me to customize my ship don't have the speech bubble and can't be talked to. The same with the stables and the barracks. I paid for the game the day it came out and I feel like I'm getting less the gameplay that I paid for. At first I thought the Yule broke my game like it did in several areas but after the Yule season is over it's still broken. I paid for a game with all it's quality contents, not a glitching and broken game

• ibivan
    9 posts

@nchamp2014

sorry we have all out developers, designing new ship micro transactions (That you cannot use because you cannot speak to ship builder) But thanks for asking

• NChamp2014
    13 posts

@ibivan I have had my share of issues if you went back and looked through everything you would know that. I can’t use the raven and I can not fast travel. I did see where a new update was coming 1.1.1 but I don’t see it releasing til the end of the mind or beginning of February when the River raids launch. So I highly doubt I will be playing assassin’s creed for the time being because I’m tired of all the issues that I and everyone else is having. Game worked great for the first month I had it besides for getting stuck a couple of times but now it’s to the point that the game is unplayable.

• DoomCakes1198
    25 posts

@nchamp2014 I thought that we have always known that the patch release date was the day after the festival ends. Ubisoft has told me in tech support chat. But this article states we don't know when the patch will be released. So I'm a little confused.

• NewBloodReaper
    6 posts

@patjasa I guarantee if lawyers were involved for a lawsuit I bet they would fix it they're starting to be more and more like Bethesda Bethesda was so lame that they got bought out because they were doing this exact same kind of crap

• NChamp2014
    13 posts

@doomcakes1198 so if that’s the case we should get the update tomorrow but that release says nothing about what the update is supposed to fix so I have a feeling they are pulling out chain to keep playing a broken game that might now get fixed.

• DoMcG1
    1 posts

Hi there I don’t know if anybody is having this issue also but other than the tattoo artist, blacksmith, hunter, trading post and assassin bureau I can’t interact with any of the NPC’s in the settlement, for example the shipright and barracks are among the most frustrating, the NPC’s are stood where they’re supposed to be but there is simply no speech bubble to tell me I can interact with them.

• DoomCakes1198
    25 posts

@nchamp2014 looks like it's not the case

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello everyone. I'm incredibly sorry to say that at this time, we are still waiting on a firm patch date. As soon as we have this information, we will provide it to everyone here, on the game's Twitter page, and on the game's official website. While I understand this is not new information, I do hope that my response at least alleviates any worries caused by not having a response added to this thread over the past few days.

@Psaila14798 Hey there! Regarding this Online Service error (error code 0x20101904), what platform are you playing on when you see this message? 

@NChamp2014 Our teams are aware of an issue that's preventing players from being able to fast travel and have noted it here. For the issue with the Raven not being available, does this happen under specific circumstances or is it occurring all the time?

@lachomagician Thank you for sharing this workaround!

Official Response
  • BocaTheMisthios
    4 posts

Hello everybody,i have a bug after update and i can't interact the barracks,fishing hut and shipyard NPCS,please if you know how to fix it please help me.

Xbox one

• guest-TtRb4XKN
    1 posts

Is there a planned fix for the settlement bug? It is taking the #### now

• BocaTheMisthios
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics