Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• samstra101
    3 posts

I will refund this game (€100) within 1 week, it has taken too long, it’s ridiculous. I have been waiting for months... Ubisoft, how could you [censored] up this hard

• samstra101
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent Try harder

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@guest-ttrb4xkn Yes; this issue will be addressed in a future patch but in terms of a specific fix date, we are still waiting on this information.

Official Response
  • NChamp2014
    13 posts

@ubiexcellent mine is happening to me all the time. I tried to call the raven and it said that it was unavailable. I haven’t tried to call my ship or my horse yet though. I am playing on the first gen PS4 and it is updated with the current update for the console.

• UbiExcellent

@nchamp2014 Hm, okay. Please post about this issue you're having with the Raven not being available in a new or similar thread. I'd like to address the issue on its own as to avoid any confusion on this Megathread.

Official Response
  • guest-kAJtmQup
    2 posts

@tagmy-thug i don’t think anyone has found a fix for it, but a lot of people are speculating that it has to do with the “settling down” quest

• guest-kAJtmQup
    2 posts

@ronnie2balls Yes my problems too! Valka quest and the ncps are very frustrating

• King_of_Montain
    2 posts

mine started after I built the killers' shelter and went to do the valka mission, but when it comes to talking to the randvi, she doesn't show up and the valka is standing in the middle of the settlement without interaction, and all the NPCs in the settlement are blocked, my settlement was 2 or 3 at the time.

The event's NPCs worked perfectly. but the missions had a lot of bugs too.

• King_of_Montain
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • naeemi
    2 posts

Had this NPC glitch before xmas and got fed up playing if you can't complete quests especially in Ravensthorpe. Waitring for next patch to fix issues. Switched to playing Odyssey and Origins instead.Looks like we are still waiting for the next patch. Don't understand why they can't roll out minor patches to fix these issues.

• DoomCakes1198
    25 posts

***contains small spoilers***
    I don't think it could possibly have anything to do with the "settling down" quest, because so many of us have this problem later on in the settlement. Personally, I was settlement level 3 when it happened. I think it's tied to the berserker quest because I didn't have that problem until I bought and completed the berserker a quest. And to be honest this whole time I've been assuming that it was tied to the yule fest but now that the yule quests are gone I don't spawn drunk anymore. But still no NPC activity. so far I got Gunner back after his wedding but could not speak to him between completing the berserker quest and when he leaves to find a wife. When the girl showed up in his place I could talk to her. I couldn't pet The animals in my town either, but when the Yule fest went away I was able to pet the animals in my town again. I can talk to Hiram and octavian only when I have completed a quest for them, I can speak to the shop girl and redda all the time.
    I had a small glitch with valka, But it fixed for me kind of on its own when I went off and did a mission and came back. sometimes I find that there is hang usually in world events if you don't complete it in the exact order that they want you to. I've noticed some of them won't complete, and then I'll just leave it alone go do something else for a while and then it will reset. With valka specifically I had to clear an entire area, I think it was Lunden that I did at that time(when I came back after raids she was still stuck in the road on the way to her house). And then when I came back to report on Lunden, valka was back on the dock, I picked up her parcel and walked with her to her house. I did notice that if you try to walk ahead of her she freezes. You have to stop with her and talk to the NPCs that she wants to talk to on your way to the house. If she gets hung up you can push her a little. But if you try to go drop the package off it will disappear.

I have also noticed that stables and shops worked in other towns even when they wouldn't work in my town. But that doesn't help with the blacksmith. I can speak with Petra, but I think that's because we are in a relationship or whatever.
    Once I called my horse while in town and I wasn't able to get back onto it for a while or call my Raven. But I loaded a previous save and I haven't had the problem again, but I also haven't called my horse while in town again.
    I've never been able to speak to the cartographer, I got to speak to the tattoo guy before he died but I haven't been able to speak to the girl since the first interaction after the guy died. I was able to speak to the shipwright once when I first built the shipyard. And I haven't been able to speak to the barracks lady, the fish kid, or the stable guy since doing the berserker quest.

• DoomCakes1198
    25 posts

@ubiexcellent

My settlement is also stuck at level 5, because I keep getting rewarded with raw materials instead of supplies. I can't seem to find any supplies anywhere, when I Google where to find them and do those small raids I end up being rewarded with raw materials instead of supplies. I'm sitting on over 500 raw materials, when I only need 90 to finish my entire village. But I only have 500 supplies, when I need 1200. And I've run out of monastery raids and forts. When I try to do them a second time there is no reward. Is this a glitch or have I just missed locations?

I am power level 375. I have completed the entire main game (I'll order members, all main quest line, all Asgard and jotenheim)
    I still have not cleared the entire map though

• ihansamaprkl
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ihansamaprkl
    2 posts

@smithy10gb To me this bug came along with valka. Valka stopped walking and everyone stopped talking. I went to Norway and back. I did one quest that i could. I did everything. Then I slept over it and all good.
    So the fix for me was to go sleeping in Eivors bed. Randvi was there for Valka and everybody talks again.

• Y2john84
    48 posts

@ihansamaprkl that's not a fix for me, and valka was never a problem, thanks anyway though

• Loco_Luna
    1 posts

Unable to interact with barracks and longship npc. Ps4 platform

• DoomCakes1198
    25 posts

@ihansamaprkl If you don't have a problem, then why are you posting in this forum? If you're going to post a fix, make sure it hasn't been posted by like 50 other people first. Fixing valka does not fix this bug for everyone. I really wish people would stop posting about [censored] valka.

• UbiExcellent

@doomcakes1198 Hey there! This seems to be a slightly different issue. Would you be able to post about not receiving enough supplies to upgrade your Settlement to level 6 on a similar thread please? If you do not find any threads that seem to match the issue you're facing, please feel free to create a new thread.

Official Response
  • SHARPSHOTTER106
    1 posts

I’ve been playing Valhalla for 70 hours five or take now and some of my NPC’s are still not talkative at raventhorpe tried everything. Loading, saving, fast travelling, and yet still no luck
    Sigurd
    hunters
    barracks
    fisherman
    shipmaster
    ect
    if there’s gonna be a fix or anyone know of a way it would be appreciated to know
    Thank you

• UbiExcellent

@sharpshotter106 Hello! This issue has been posted about on the Known Issues list, and we can confirm that a future update will resolve the issue with not being able to speak to certain NPCs in the Settlement. However, no hard dates have been announced. As soon as we have this information, we'll share it with everyone here and on the game's official website.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics