Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ryanp82
    7 posts

Bringing up the subject of a lawsuit actually makes them change their attitude really quick. Got a refund among other things.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein settlement NPCs couldn't be interacted with is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues when interacting with settlement NPCs following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-tBUzboiN
    1 posts

Is there an update here? I'm having the same issue that I can't speak to NPCs in town (including turning in finished quests) which is kind of breaking the game completely. Playing on Xbox series-x but reading posts here and on Reddit it seems to be a generic issue across platforms.

• MrWhiskers573
    5 posts

@guest-tbuzboin

I’ve been 2 months waiting for a fix, they keep saying it will be fixed in a future update, but they can’t even say when. It has broken the game experience completely because I disconected completely from the game and when it gets fixed I won’t even remember how to play. Aparently there are other things that have more priority than fixing a game that doesn’t work, like for example making a festival in the settlement.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello everyone. I wanted to take this time to thank everyone for their continued patience with us. The patch that will include the fix for this issue with players not being able to interact with settlement NPCs hasn't been dated yet, but please rest assured we will post the patch date here once we have this information.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein settlement NPCs couldn't be interacted with is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues when interacting with settlement NPCs following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Wood138
    11 posts

I can confirmed that the bug is fixed for me.
    When i have started the game from my buggy save, a cinematic with Eivor and Dag has started , after that all the settlement is unlocked, i can now talk to npcs and randvi to continue quests.
    Though I will not play the game anymore because i do not want to go in this kind of situation again and i do not have confidence in Ubisoft products anymore.

• alexdon1993
    13 posts

Dear all,

I can confirm the bug with a prodigal prince is fixed on PS5, the save games were erased and the cinematic went on with Sigurd and Eivor.

Thank you.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Wood138 & @alexdon1993!

Thank you for letting us know that this issue has been resolved for you, and that you've been able to proceed further in your Viking quests.

@Wood138 - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to proceed further in the story. I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way, and don't want to continue playing. I've passed your feedback on to the dedicated team. If you do return to the game, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • PsychoBushviper
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis hello I am still have this issue no matter what I do I can not talk to petra I can talk to her brother but not her I did the quest all the way up to the the bow archery competition was never given the option to talk to her after that

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @PsychoBushviper! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to interact with Petra. Would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That you are unable to interact with Petra.

We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics