Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TSinger1
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TSinger1
    3 posts

@lightzeus412625 Have had the same issue since launch, really disappointed. I was expecting this to be patched with the last update about apparently not.

• KenSterz
    2 posts

@Ubi-Borealis how do I upload a saved file from ps4? Ive included the link to this forum on the support ticket

• Y2john84
    48 posts

@chriskean86 totally agree! This is ridiculous! I havnt got the money to keep buying these unfinished "next gen" games, we're being asked to do their job for them time and time again upon release titles! This is a huge mess

• Y2john84
    48 posts

Please can you update us on if there is going to be a hotfix on the npc Interactions bug, this has halted my gameplay as I don't want to progress the story without any settlement functions, please

• Y2john84
    48 posts

Still unable to interact with x5 settlement npcs, and now two game crashes! Both sent to ps4 team with vids! This is not on!

• wingman63
    3 posts

Up ! i can't speak to valka also for the second quest in asgard, she is on a horse in the stable .

i cant speak to reda so i can't use is shop

I can't upgrade my equipement the NPC in the smithy is here but i can't spak to him

that's blocking issues

• w0lver1ne8
    2 posts

In Ravensthorpe I’m not allowed to talk to the longship customizer, the hunting hut guy, or the jomsviking person. I just stare at them and there is no speech bubble or prompt to talk to them. I am more than halfway through the game and it hasn’t changed.

• wingman63
    3 posts

The anomaly in hordafylke is also bug.

when activating the lase int the second stage . i can't press a a second time to cotinue

• Whitey_Ford1979
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • w0lver1ne8
    2 posts

is there a way to fix it?

• gdubs907
    2 posts

After building the seer's hut and returning from Asgard, I can no longer interact with certain NPC's in Ravensthorpe. The only people I can interact with are Randvi, Petra, Yanli, Gunnar, Reda, Hytham, and Octavian. I can't interact with anyone else, meaning I can't change my horse or raven, I can' change my crew, I can't customize my boat, I can't turn in hunting trophies, etc. Additionally, when I build someone new a hut, I can't interact with them afterwards either.

Another thing is that I could not talk to Svend, so I couldn't customize my hair or tatoos. However, when Sven died and Tove took over, I am now able to customize my hair and tatoos.

I should also note that I completed Valka's questline and I still can't talk to any of these people.

I haven't seen any official support staff reply to this one, so I really hope they see this and get it logged. This is extremely frustrating.

• AZERTY123498686
    1 posts

In the quest "Going Deeper ..." I found a bug at the part where you have to bring the plants to Valka in the setlement, she is sitting on a horse at the stable and I am unable the speak with her or the stablemaster. Has anyone else stumbled on this bug and is there a way to fix it?

• kimchi4dinner
    3 posts

Hunter, barracks, and shipbuilder for me... temporarily lost Randvi option (quitting and reloading helped for that one).

• Nemecseck
    1 posts

Same problem here..can't finish the game...can't talk to any npc in ravenstorphe after hamtunscire quest!

• scrappycocoa91
    2 posts

In my village, I'm unable to speak with th tanner wallace and turn in trophies. All it let's me do is talk to petra.

• kymbeee
    3 posts

I submitted a ticket as well, 13375514. Did not include files but did include a video uploaded to YouTube.

I really regret buying the ultimate edition. Last time I make that mistake at release. At least I can access stables outside of my settlement, but the fancy Berserker ship pack? Yeah no. Waste of money, especially now with the totally OP Carolingian armor everybody got for free through Twitch Prime. Berserker armor no longer required.

• guest-wB2uQrCM
    4 posts

I literally cannot build anything. I’m in England from a while now(i’m level 42) but I’ve never seen not even the wood sign with the option ‘build’.
    Please help

• guest-Js96j52F
    4 posts

Im 95hrs in to this game and have not been able to sell hides, change crew members, customize ship or anything else through the settlement since about my 30th hour. Can't interact with 75% of the NPCs in raventhorpe. I've uninstalled the game twice, updated everything every time one is available and the game and system are practically brand new. For Christ sakes this is ridiculous!!! And the game crashes 5 times a day to boot (error code CE-34878-0 or something to that effect) Will someone respond to this and give me a solution please! Not being able to upgrade my raid crew, sell fish or trade legendary animal parts is beyond frustrating when I've spent this much time and effort collecting, hunting and recruiting. This game is broken

• guest-Js96j52F
    4 posts

Same issue and what an issue it is. I'm 95 hours in and have had the same raid crew, mount, ship, etc since I was about 30 hours in. Can't interact with barracks, hunter, fishery, map guy, or ship builder at all. Also my game crashes 2-5 times a day with error code CE-34878-0. Ive uninstalled the game, everything's up to date and my system is only a couple months old. No issues with other games. PLEASE PATCH DEVS!!!!!

Suggested Topics