Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FireIce38
    33 posts

@y2john84 Why should everyone on PlayStation suffer because you and a select few others are experiencing this bug?

• smithy10GB
    Original poster 70 posts

@timekilleromega yeah it sucks, in the week that cyberpunk has been out cd project red have had 3 updates, ubisoft have only had 2 since I mentioned this issue and it's been over a month, they still didn't fix it.
    At this point I just want my money back and they are even refusing that and seem to have no intention of helping me get it back.

It's just straight up stealing at this point and they just dont give a damn, definitely the last time I spend money on a ubisoft product. Just another company that doesn't give two flying [censored] about their community, and to think I was sticking up for them during my first 2 weeks with this issue. Now I just feel like a [censored].

• Y2john84
    48 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Y2john84
    48 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Y2john84
    48 posts

I deleted a few comments, this bug is turning us against each other, when in another time we would have been getting along, this bug is frustrating, but doesn't excuse us for getting at each other necks, sorry @FireIce38, I wouldn't care as much if I didn't love this game so much, I know it will be fixed at some point

• XPurpleDanX
    1 posts

I am playing on xbox one. I cannot speak to wallace to turn in legendary animals. I can only speak to petra as a romance but no chance of speaking with wallace. The same happened with svend until certain events freed up the hair and tattoo shop.

Please provide a patch so i can be rewarded for my hunting.
    PurpleDan

• xv3791
    3 posts

@ubi-smash i started the game from norway now in Grantebridgescire in the Glory Regained quest the game says to regroup with sona and she does nothing!!!!!! ,normaly someone comes out from the longhouse , now i can not proceed ! i did not push any button about the festival though i saw the message

undefinedundefined

• Tibcsuu8370
    2 posts

Cant speak with Blacksmith and others,Randvi is out of aliance map..Please fix it

• beatdownXnoki
    2 posts

Yeah, I've had this glitch for about 3 weeks now.
    I'm done with Grantebridgescire and Ledecestrescire and I had the attack on Ravensthorpe already. After that, I've been working on the events and collectibles in East Anglia (without touching that area's quest line other than pledging it). I then got back to Ravensthorpe to build some facilities (stables and tattoo shop), following which neither the tattoo artist nor the stable boy were interactable, as were the shipwright and the barracks lady.
    The other NPCs that have been reported in this thread, namely Hytham, the Roman artifact collector, Randvi, fish boy are all interactable still.
    Starting the Yule fest didn't change anything.

Didn't bother me that much because I've had enough other games on my backlog but now I'm just craving Valhalla and it kinda sucks that almost all meaningful ways of progression are glitched out.
    I don't get how a comparatively small dev/publisher like CDPR manages to crank out 2 substantial patches on 5+ platforms over the course of a week while a huge corporation such as Ubisoft just leaves dozens of known and reproducible glitches in their game for weeks (turning into months). I'm not one to sharpen their knives and pitchfork, it's just really sad because the game itself is great and it seemed much more... passionate than some of the earlier installments of the series.

• Dr_Ayon
    5 posts

@timekilleromega
    same here....

• smithy10GB
    Original poster 70 posts

@Ubi-Woofer don't mean to sound like a [censored], but what I said would happen is now happening and I'm even more [censored].

The game is now on sale on xbox, a game I paid in full for over a month ago and still can not play.

This is a joke, I hope you can sort something out on your end and get me a refund or something because this is just shocking now £59.99 for a game that I have had over a month and can still not play. Not to mention no real news on an update, no news on any form of compensation and to put it bluntly, no [censored] given on ubisofts side. This is likely the last time I spend money on a ubisoft product.

I have the new motto for ubisoft. No news, No fixes and definetly no refunds.

• BigOofLewis
    1 posts

@tibcsuu8370 I cant speak to any of the NPCs in the settlement. For a while i didnt know you could customize your ship. Hope they fix this soon.

• guest-suaokeWF
    1 posts

Got the recent yule update and now not only does my settlement not work, but my game lags and chokes out now and there's no yule anything. Playing on Xbox 1. Im 80 hours in and cant do [censored] 😪

• Ronin-Qme
    1 posts

Yule festival event ruin my settlement interactions with everyone, cannot progress even the main quest... Please quite yule festival or fix all the bugs it brings.

• Shadow3469
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • lewisstorer89
    19 posts

so basically, a majority of people didnt appear to be affected by this bug - but now the new xmas settlement thing got added, its ruined most peoples settlement?
    hahah

Ubisoft thought they had problems before? Good luck now most peoples games are dead thanks to this, and even bigger bugs brought onto settlement by this newest Xmas add on.

I want a refund at this point.
    Ive not played the game properly since like 3/4 of the way through November. Joke

• Yankar
    1 posts

Yo tampoco. Pc

• Ccryosis
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer

Here is the link to video showing that I can only speak to the merchant and blacksmith. I'm hoping you start refunding the game for those who ask for it since this bug makes it impossible to complete the game.

• SK_Gael
    4 posts

Ey this needs to be handled now! Ubisoft released a broken game. We've been patient going on 6 weeks. Everyone here was cooperative, helpful, things started out nice, these are decent people, but what started as a post trying to help identify the problem has evolved into everyone here wanting a refund they deserve, and you owe.
    Yes, you owe them compensation regardless of the platform, and the retailer.
    The game is a complete mess, and instead of stabilizing the game, fixing bugs and glitches, you jerks wasted resources towards this Christmas themed party nonsense (in a game about assassination mind you) introducing new bugs in the process before fixing the old ones.
    You owe these people. [censored] do something to remedy the situation.

• HiYaChiiips
    1 posts

Bonjour
    Je n'ai plus aucune réaction avec les gens de mon village tout est bloqué...
    Comment faire ?

Suggested Topics