Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MnrGod
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Playing on PlayStation 4. I cleared out the first area of Norway completely before moving to England. When I got to England, I followed the main quest and did the Soma alliance quest thingy first. This made me unlock the opal shop I also build the hunter and did the first quest to go kill the wolves and put the second one on hold. Then build the tattoo hut moving my settlement up to lvl3. That’s when I lost the ability to interact with Reda.
    So, I loaded a previous save where I hadn’t upgraded my settlement yet. Weird thing there was that Valka was already at the Seers hut while I hadn’t done the quest to pick her up from the docks. I could pick her up and there wasn’t a second Valka there so all good, I guess.
    But when I went back to the hunting cabin the huntress wouldn’t talk to me. I can fully use all the facilities just not accept her quest. (That I know are there from my the previous game.)

Weird note: Reda became adult sized (equal height to Eivor) after I talked to him to accept quests and I couldn’t interact with him afterwards.

• Neversetdrums
    5 posts

Updating, I now cannot access the tattoo person. She's standing on her chair, and the interact prompt will not show up. Can we please get some kind of update on this. I've bought ship skins and tattoos that I can't even equip....

• smithy10GB
    Original poster 70 posts

@mnrgod well that's a new one lol o.O

• Neversetdrums
    5 posts

Count me in. Was lvl 3.5 in settlement. Just finished east anglia and Way of the Berserker. Came back and barracks, ship builder, Bjorn are all bugged. Cannot interact at all. Ps4

• smithy10GB
    Original poster 70 posts

@neversetdrums thankfully because we brought this to the attention of woofer, its been added to the list of known bugs and the devs are being informed.

There's a reason Woofer is so famous lol, if I'm right he also helps CohhCarnage with technical issues on ubisoft games, great representatives.

• guest-b9Uydy0I
    5 posts

@harley1822

I’m at 40 hours lol would suck if it can’t be patched....

• chriskean86
    11 posts

35 hours in on PS4 and seemed to occur after completing Way of the Berserker. Unable to speak to Tattooists, Ship Builder or Barracks. Originally I couldn't speak to Reda but after listening to a story i can again. Also the fishmonger has just disappeared completely from his hut. I was level 3 settlement when it started and now level 4 and its the same.

• Prvd2020
    2 posts

I have the exact same issue with the barracks and shipyard NPC

• ShotGlass31
    1 posts

Xbox. I have a settlement level of 4 but this started at 3 and a half. I just got done with the Ragnarsons arc and I’m currently headed to East Anglia. I’ve been doing a lot of exploring and collecting gear. For me I cannot speak to my tattoo shop, my shipyards, my barracks, and my hunting hut/shop. I really hope I don’t have to start over again, I have like 47 hours into it already.

• smithy10GB
    Original poster 70 posts

@chriskean86 from what I can see it could be the berserker quest or the chapter 2 completion, I have seen both, for me I finished both quests before returning to my settlement so it could be either.

• Watch_My_Rabona
    1 posts

I have come across a bug I have just finished the wedding with Oswald mission and I wanted to change my look back at home camp but svend doesn't allow me to speak to him, doesn't come up with a prompt to speak, all other vendors work fine

• D-L-DONKEYSHOT
    6 posts

Hi!

I've encouter the same issue. I'm on PS4 and if I remember well, I noticed the problem appears just after the Danish attacked the Ravensthorpe's camp. I have spent my time into exploring the more I could on the game (treasure events armor chest etc...). The last main quest I did was in East Anglia (I finished the arc)

I've made some side quest too. My settlement is lvl 4

I was wondering if a new patch will be released soon?

• samuel-jackson2
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer

Thanks for getting back to us!

Mine started after returning to Ravensthorpe after completing "Heavy Is The Head" and "Hunted" Quests. I found I could no longer access the Tattooist, Barracks, Reda or Shipyard. I've been exploring a lot but not doing side quests and my settlement is level 3.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 700 posts

Hey folks! Have you upgraded these areas? When you have done so, you should be able to access these options by talking to each NPC.

Official Response
  • Shadow3469
    5 posts

I currently am unable to talk to some Npcs, currently I have built the Barracks, shipyard, General Store, Smithy, tattoo shop, hunters shack, fishers shack, hidden ones bureau and a couple others. It seems that after completing uninvited guests or maybe some quest after, I am unable to interact with the shipbuilder or barracks lady so I am currently unable to customize my long ship, edit my crew or customize my lieutenant. I'm well past the kingmaker quest and have no way to return to previous save.

• MAGNUM7144
    3 posts

@shadow3469 I am having the same exact issue. It super frustrating because I can't access my crew, jormsviking, or ship ascetic any longer. I also got the cartographer and I cannot do anything with him.
    Ohh and I'm on Ps4

• claud1o-
    50 posts

@ubi-spud

there's a bug when trying to interact with settlement NPCs, it's listed in the bugs thread

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81717/unable-to-interact-with-settlement-npcs-post-here

• claud1o-
    50 posts
  • Shadow3469
    5 posts

@pralokf2 i also cannot respond to the very same NPCs

• Shadow3469
    5 posts

Yeah all my npc bugs seemed to have occurred after the Uninvited Guests quest

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics