Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• l0stw0lf
    Original poster 17 posts

I've put in about 40 hours in the game and have not seen any quest marker to avenge other players for this challenge and I am playing on PC with online capabilities, is this bug and have anyone found this quest on PC?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HoodedKeeper
    12 posts

@l0stw0lf I only found it once. I assume that it is bugged. I have noticed that quite often the online capability glitches when looking at photos taken by other players and even my own. Guessing the same is happening with these revenge quests.

• Gryma-
    25 posts

Still no answer about it ? Sad...

That's like the Swordfish item, nothing about it on the web...

• dlmthree
    77 posts

88 hours played so far on PC as well (with the same issue with screenshots crashing the online thing). Exploring 100% of each region I have been in and never ever seen one single corpse.

This is broken af.

• l0stw0lf
    Original poster 17 posts

@dlmthree man that really sucks to hear, I'll wait for an update for the achievements, bug fixes and this before I start playing again, hopefully the issue will be resolve soon!

• palalgar
    7 posts

Think its not platform related playing on ps4 and having the same problem of not having a single encounter yet and allready around 40 hours in

• Sangonth
    7 posts

Nearly 140 hours in, game finished and no Avenge death quest yet.

• Yuri-22
    22 posts

same here, 140 h of playing and no player to avenge
    for swordfish i did nt find any answer until now. it could be if you do the fishing qest but that is bugged as well

• Realiana
    2 posts

I got exacly same issue over 60 hours in game did not see it even once.

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

I would be nice to know what on earth this is...

• Strayngel
    83 posts

Yep. Well over 100 hours of gameplay and haven't seen it once.

• Loopbac
    1 posts

Glad I'm not the only one here.

• quinch1199
    45 posts

135hrs so far and I've yet to find a player who's been killed on the map to avenge.

I had loads of these when I was playing Origins!! I don't believe it was a challenge/active in Odyssey (can't check as all challenges have been wiped since Uplay move to Ubisoft Connect) but I certainly never encountered any there either.

Bummer for people looking for completion certificates & XP currently *sad-face*

• also playing on PC
  • Coach811981
    24 posts

Over 200hrs played..

Still nothing.

• sicplagu3
    32 posts

135h in and found 1 player to avenge.

• JSRG1840
    80 posts

@sicplagu3
    160 hrs and just clearing the map of mysteries and other detritus. Not seen a single quest for this. I've a feeling they made the game too easy so people dont die that often.

• Bushwickedly
    109 posts

@gryma Swordfish is a weapon reward for finishing the fish fetch quests in the settlement, but since Big Flat Fish and Big Mackerel are not being found currently, no one is getting outside maybe PC players that might be doing cheat workarounds.

• l0stw0lf
    Original poster 17 posts

@bushwickedly really? there's a bug that prevents players for finding those fishes too? man this sucks

• l0stw0lf
    Original poster 17 posts

@sicplagu3 you found one! which platform were you playing on?

• l0stw0lf
    Original poster 17 posts

new patch coming out tomorrow! 12/15/2020, here's hoping they fix this issue and many more!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics