Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • LedoveeeKladivo
    64 posts

Same here, around 200hrs ingame and nothing.

I play on PC (now version 1.1.1)

• GonguHrolfr
    9 posts

Same here, after 340 hours, and Total Progress 92%

I love the country and keep roaming it (playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla (OST) Full / Complete Official Soundtrack in the background, because we can't enjoy enough the music with the high frequency put on), though I have nothing to do, but

• upgrade all the gears, so farm money (fishing, sell them),
    • try to complete the Fishing Hut Quests (but the fishes that I miss are glitched, so I could get the Stinky but Deadly reward)),
    • would be glad to Avenge the death of 10 players (and get the Hall of Slain reward), but I can't find any death player to avenge.

Got all the achievements, but Take my hand, The enemy of my enemy, Disorder of the Ancients that are bugged (can't have them, though I've completed the requirements to have them!).
    So I go ti kill some Saxons and Bandits... for the pleasure of roaming the country.

• JO_7_U
    6 posts

I remember that the revenge system no problem in Odyssey , so that is so funny about it have problem in Valhalla

• SRTDRE
    2 posts

It’s one of items Ubisoft is working to fix. They were supposed to be working, said fixed in both updates so far but still no avenge quests are not up and running. If they we’re going to go this way they should go like Need for Speed where your game is online with others whom you could ally with or raid against. It’d be something to do while we wait for DLC content. Finding the ISU bow and just sniping has been a distraction kills legendary beasts in three shots if keep your distance and add critical damage and chance runes. Wish could glamour it to look like another bow like in odyssey hate the glowing [censored] on weapons, it’s not Star Wars.

• SRTDRE
    2 posts

@gonguhrolfr they’ve tried to fix this twice and are still working at getting it up and running. That’s why not finding anybody to avenge. Hope some graphical [censored] eventually gets fixed too, hate how arrows get stuck on your hand and can only get rid of if you go to loading screen say to fast travel press backwards then take off running and arrows stay where you were. Just found out could do that one.

• luigispcrew
    50 posts

I've just finished the challenge on PC. I've uploaded a video on YouTube in case you want to see how to do it. I hope it can help

• daredevil313
    5 posts

@luigispcrew I just tried that and it worked... Thank you 🙏

• luigispcrew
    50 posts

@daredevil313 I'm glad it worked out

• Ryusennin
    65 posts

@luigispcrew

So you're one of the only two guys in this solar system who finally unlocked the challenge!

https://www.exophase.com/challenge/assassins-creed-valhalla-uplay/6532-hall-of-the-slain/

Thank you for the video, I'm gonna try your workaround.

• Gryma-
    25 posts

@ryusennin I'm the second guy who unlocked it. I used his guide for it, so... Let's go, friend ! 😄

• Ryusennin
    65 posts

Unfortunately I didn't see any corpse at that farm, although I spent an hour roaming the place 😕

Ironically, in AC Origins I can still see many other fallen players spawning randomly while just exploring around. Valhalla servers are really broken.

• x90DayWarrantyx
    1 posts

Yup, over 270 hours, haven't seen one. They were everywhere in Origins.

• luigispcrew
    50 posts

@ryusennin yep. Sadly the fish challenge is locked for me after the patch 1.1.0

• ROTeFeL
    22 posts

@luigispcrew
    Still didn't work for me. Been going there for 2 days, dying 3-4 times. No avenge quests spawned 😞

• Bubi_Weichei
    1 posts

hi, nothing after 300h. after reading this thread i went to scotthoh farm and the island in the east, where i found 2 revenge missions. let's die there to get the achievement.

• Ryusennin
    65 posts

If that's an official workaround, it's a sick joke. I did all this days ago when it was posted on Reddit and I never saw a single corpse.

• ROTeFeL
    22 posts

@ryusennin
    Yup, I can confirm. Been there for 5 or 7 days, always tried for 2 hours or more and nothing happened.

• Ajka2020
    2 posts

@l0stw0lf that only one I haveundefined

• azullFR
    487 posts

@jo_7_u

I remember that the revenge system no problem in Odyssey , so that is so funny about it have problem in Valhalla

it was too efficient, they decided to break it !!! 😂
    Note : The "Rope Escalators" were efficient in Origin's, inefficient in Odyssey, and are back efficient in Valhalla ... at the moment....

Nice day to you 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics