Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • RCDeschene
    4 posts

Yeah, the whole Scotthoh Farm thing only work for me once and I can't seen to get another body to spawn...

• Zooolz
    30 posts

@semplerfi " Do you know how long it takes to get killed at 325 hours in, level 406 with 86 Mastery points "

Hah ! yes ... the hardest part is keeping in the same area when being thrown, beaten, and gored.

For those still having issues at the Farm, --- fast travel home, wait, and go back....
    This is NOT a fast process - and bodies do not always appear.
    Also, try leaving a corpse. Exit the game. Go Back.

• semplerfi
    6 posts

@zooolz I wanted to see what it took. har... Normally fight back like a berserker so thought I was pretty tough cookie. Stripped it only took a few seconds. So all the hard earned armor is good stuff. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ And yes trying to keep the body drop around the well is a challenge in it self. I'm stuck on 8 avenged for over a week now. I'll try leave a corpes and exit game. Had been fast traveling home.

• LoneCourier117
    1 posts

Is anyone else still trying to get the whole of the slang challenge completed? Cuz I've been running all over God's green on Earth and only found two people to avenge and it only counted one. Is there a specific place that people like to go to do this?

• azullFR
    381 posts

@lonecourier117

(approximative english sorry)

Sorry, but I have no specific place for that, but it's more a specific way of gaming :
    stealth assassinations everywhere I can, then, when the area is done, I use Odin sight, (about 1 avenge a day)
    Last was few time ago :
    Step 1 : Did a daily Reda quest at "Hidden ? in forest" (Est-Anglie) Retrieve somebody at a camp : did all the camp stealth
    Step 2 : 2nd daily Reda quest taken at Grantebridge sent me back to this location for one kill
    Avenge quest showed up on arrival at the camp
    To notice : This is the first time I got one like this....

Camps seem's to be good places.... don't go away too quickly after having stealth cleaned the camp

• SpirantCrayon22
    101 posts

@LoneCourier117 @azullFR

I get quite a lot of these quests, I got this challenge done mostly at Scotthoh Farm in East Anglia. They are in or very close to enemy camps of various kinds nearly all the time, though once or twice they've been elsewhere, for example the building with wolves not far from Scotthoh Farm (once). Uffentune and Clausentum Bandit Camp in Hamtunscire are where I see them most but I have seen them in a number of the English counties.

Advice . . . clear out a location, preferably high-level (Hamtunscire but not Isle of Wiht) and hang around for a couple of minutes. Make a cup of tea or coffee while you wait. They appear whether or not the enemies are dead, maybe one in ten or one in five times I clear out a camp.

I am fairly sure PC and Xbox are shared for these things, like Jomsviking there are both Xbox and Ubisoft icons.

A description from Ubisoft of how it's supposed to work would be useful!

• azullFR
    381 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    Even if I have no problem with these quests (challenge done + 1 avenge / day), great Thanks for your tip πŸ‘ , hope it will help everybody πŸ™‚

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 400 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the delayed reply.

After checking this for you, I can see that you have to find the specific player that died in the battle in order to avenge him. @Ubi-Woofer made to help you with the completion of this challenge πŸ™‚

You can also find more information about this specific challenge in this thread.

@SpirantCrayon22 - thank you for sharing your tips!

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    101 posts

@ubi-mark

Thanks. My point about a comment from Ubisoft is help with understanding what makes the quests appear in the first place, not how to do the quests or the challenge (these matters are obvious). That way we can head towards a definition of how to go about finding them for those having trouble.

• Ryusennin
    53 posts

This challenge is either broken or it's poorly implemented. The fact that you can still get a million times more players to avenge in Origins despite the game being 5 years old says a lot about how buggy this challenge is in Valhalla.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics