Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Legendary_D
    Original poster 1 posts

Ok I want answers. What's the deal with the Christianity implementation in the game? I hear you burn Christian churches?? [censored]! I'm an hour into the game and I think it's fantastic but I'm gonna trade it in if it's offensive. Can you avoid these raids altogether? What's the endgame with the Christians??.. I heard you join forces with leaders who believe in God. Was this meant to be a historically accurate somehow or is ubisoft not wanting Christians to play this game? Info is appreciated. Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Slackbladder100
    19 posts

@legendary_d You are joking aren't you? Google 'Vikings and Raids'. I mean it's common knowledge.

• xy.break
    5 posts

@legendary_d It's historically accurate(-ish) portayal of vikings in england during that time, not sume witch-hunt against any christian today lol

• Chevy_man2010
    83 posts

@xy-break

Just fyi. Im Christian & im playing the game. Its an interesting take on the lives lived back then that's for sure but I dont get offended easily.

• xy.break
    5 posts

@chevy_man2010 oh, i didn't mean to imply that there is anything wrong with being a christian or that you shouldn't play the game if you're christian, i'm from a christian familiy too
    I just meant that the things that happen in the game aren't influenced by anyone's desire to make christians look bad, it's just what actually happened - no one in england would have ever dared to steal from a house of god even though they were very rich, so they weren't defended too well, so when the first vikings managed to reach england it was. well, not pretty

• Chevy_man2010
    83 posts

@xy-break well that was the point. That was the conflict of the that time.

It was a huge conflict between Anglo Saxons, Britains, Romans (before they pulled out), Viking, Pagans, Christians, & so on.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics