Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Strayngel
    Original poster 83 posts

Doesn't matter where I am, when I try to summon my raven I get the same message: "Raven not available". 50 hours in game and this has not happened before today.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Strayngel
    Original poster 83 posts

Reloading game fixed this.

• GVGatorz
    2 posts

Playing on Xbox. I am not able to summon my raven. Always the same message of “Raven not available “

• kaploniak
    3 posts

raven is not available what should i do fix it

• kaploniak
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kaploniak
    3 posts

after updating fast travel sometimes does not work help cannot be played

• Luke_Blade_
    1 posts

After the latest patch, I cannot use my raven, it always says 'raven not available' any way to fix this?

• rhk29
    3 posts

@luke_blade_ Same. It always seems to be correlated with the fast travel stuck and not rendering bug too. At least I get both at the same time.

• Tanner_1982
    1 posts

Every time I loading the game I'm in drunk state.Also I have a message raven not available! Playing 96 hours at PS4! What's the problem? Please fix this is frustrating!

• jkiser214a
    1 posts

Playing on PS4 Pro. I am not able to summon my raven. Always the same message of “Raven not available “

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 328 posts

Hey there folks.

If this issue is still present for you and persists after restarting the game or reloading a save, can I ask you all to confirm the platform you're playing on if you haven't already done so? If possible as well can I ask someone to provide video of this issue please? Thanks.

Official Response
  • DSKMA
    2 posts

I have had this Raven not available problem since the new patch. Also can't fast travel and Eivor starts every load drunk. Have restarted and tried old saves and nothing helps. 😕 Playing on PS4

• GUNNERSTU69
    2 posts

I have 3 problems now, only 12 arrows in my quiver, raven not available and always drunk on load up. 90 hours in 😭

• dylannator96
    1 posts

Same here getting the raven not available, already done restarting game still same issue. I'm gaming on the first gen ps4

• AndyColler
    3 posts

Same for me. Raven not available and start drunk when I load up. Restarting game did not help.

• KillerTim19
    1 posts

I had the same problem with (Raven not available) I did reload the game at the earlier point and then everything was fixed

• guest-h8IQhDeG
    3 posts

I have played 200 hours, since the Yule Festival was introduced ive had nothing but problems. Can't complete the festival side quests as the icon is likely in the wrong place on the map & the objective icon moves about when I move around the map. Now all of a sudden my raven is never available. Every time i load up the game Eivor is drunk. Since I've come to Wincestre, I cannot now fast travel anywhere. So many glitches & bugs. So frustrating as I've never rarely had any problems up until now. Just as I'm getting close to completing the story.

• guest-h8IQhDeG
    3 posts

Every time I try to fast travel it literally keeps me in the same spot & all the scenery looks patchy. I dont understand after playing 200 hours and hardly any problems to now raven never available, no more fast travelling. Its so, so disappointing & frustrating. Guess ill have to go back to playing TLOU2 until all these problems get fixed.

• guest-h8IQhDeG
    3 posts

Playing game on PS4

• guest-edC08z2L
    1 posts

Same thing for me. Eivor's drunk, raven not available since Yule patch. Palying on PS4.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics