Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Thumper0210
    3 posts

@ubi-orion I'm having the same issue of Raven Not Available showing up all the time. It is only a recent problem, the last few days of playing. I don't know how to upload video of it, sorry, but I can't use my raven at all. I am playing on a ps4.

• Thumper0210
    3 posts

@ubi-orion also just realized I also can't fast travel. When I try, I end up staying in the same place, and the game will no longer render properly or allow me to move.

• guest-HgmtEWCF
    2 posts

@strayngel me too. Raven not available. Drunk vision when starting up or fast travelling to any location. Also people walking 15ft in the air aswell in camp

• guest-HgmtEWCF
    2 posts

Also unable to fast travel now. PS4 first gen.

• bonzo53
    2 posts

Same problem with Raven as well. Only happened since travelling to England (which may have coincided with the latest patch.

Sometimes reloading an old save (from when the Raven worked) followed by the reloading the current game will fix the problem for a time. But then then get the missing Raven bug, the next time I switch on the PS4. Also noticed that travelling back to Norway and then back to England may help (but not always)

Playing on standard PS4

• dalivisions
    2 posts

I went to Jotunheim and was able to access the raven, but upon return to England got the error again (raven not available). I logged out of the animus a minute then went back in and it fixed it, now I have my raven back. Still drunk at every load though. lol. PC Version

• dalivisions
    2 posts

@strayngel Try logging out of the animus and back in. It solved it for me.

• JrYoungblood
    1 posts

@ubi-orion playing on a downloaded version on PS4 & raven not availablejust started today (12/23). This is the first game I've ever downloaded (usually buy physical). My brother has the physical copy (also PS4) and does not have any issue besides an error code that pops up every so often. Hope this helps.

• TomTerky
    1 posts

@jryoungblood @ubi-orion

Mine just started the same thing with raven unavailable. Downloaded ps4 ultimate edition. Also am unable to speak to the cartographer, hunting cabin, barracks, and stable at my settlement. Also I am not able to turn in the broach to the son in "absence of the ealdorman" quest. I've tried reloading saves, nothing.

• Badjer2491
    1 posts

@Ubi-Orion ps4 - raven not available

• Diddpool
    1 posts

Yep same for me, constantly load in drunk, Raven seems to be unavailable (I can only pressure he has booked the Christmas period off). Slightly frustrating as I have logged over 200 hours

• ecwb
    1 posts

Same. Cannot use Raven. Cannot fast travel. And drunk on startup. PS4 and using disc.

• bonzo53
    2 posts

i always do a quick save when I finish a session. I’ve noticed that if you go to the load menu then there 2 saves associated with that quick save. The first is a cloud quick save followed by (I presume) the actual disk quicksave.
    I find that if I manually load the disk quicksave (not the cloud quicksave) then I can usually get the game to work again.

• tamelane159
    1 posts

Same for me. I have 150h in, now fast travel doesnt work, raven is not available, there are some issues with the cloud save. Please fix this. Thanks and happy holidays

• DA_PRINCE757
    2 posts

I’m having the same problem with summoning Synin on PS5..

• DA_PRINCE757
    2 posts

I’m having the same issue with not being able to summon Synin on PS5.

• Vaamoz
    1 posts

Raven problém fixed by reloading the game. PS4 first gen.

• hpgamer25
    6 posts

Platform: PS4

In regards to loading the game drunk; this is a bug in relation to the Yule Festival.

I believe the bug occurs at some point during the brawl tournament. To my knowledge there is no real fix. Sometimes fast traveling will fix it but not always or simply wait for the effect to wear off. Haven’t tried jumping in water but that might be something to try.

I just recently got the raven not available issue and furthermore a fast traveling issue at the same time out of the blue.

I JUST got it so I haven’t messed around with it much. For fast travel I load back into the area where I fast travelled from with textures barely loaded and stuck in some building unable to move.

only fix is to load back into Ravensthorpe which seems to be the only place that it lets me fast travel to without any issues or load to an earlier save / auto save.

POTENTIAL SPOILER
    spoiler
    END POTENTIAL SPOILER

EDIT:

I ended up resolving the raven and fast travel issue (not sure if temporary) by clearing the cache. Power off PS4 completely. Disconnect power cord and wait 30 seconds and plug it back in / power up.

• Jaket23768
    1 posts

Mines also same on a PS4
    no raven
    when I fast travel just stuck in one place with terrible graphics

• Batgirl84
    2 posts

I can't use the Raven at all. I don't even get an error message. Just nothing.
    I'm on PS4

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics