Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hpgamer25
    6 posts

@jaket23768
    see my other post. Had the same issue.
    fixed it by restring PS4 cache.

Power off PS4. Unplug from power. Wait 30 seconds and boot everything up. Fix my fast travel with unloaded textures and stuck character issue and brought back raven features. Not sure if temp fix but it’s working for now.

• hpgamer25
    6 posts

@batgirl84

fixed it by resetting PS4 cache.

Power off PS4. Unplug from power. Wait 30 seconds and boot everything up. Fix my fast travel with unloaded textures and stuck character issue and brought back raven features. Not sure if temp fix but it’s working for now.

Had no error messages either.

• hpgamer25
    6 posts

@jryoungblood

had the error code that occasionally popped up and crashed the game. Reset my cache and it still happened but VERY infrequently to not be an issue. Power off console. Unplug console. Wait 30 seconds and power everything back. This also fixed a fast travel glitch I was having as well as my raven.

• hpgamer25
    6 posts

@thumper0210

Youre probably unable to use raven as well. Reset cache fixed it all for me including the fast travel and texture glitch. Unsure if temporary. Power off and unplug console from power source. Wait 30 seconds and boot everything back up. Everything worked fine for me after other than the "drunk vision" on load. That’s a bug in relation to Yule Festival with no present fix to my knowledge.

• Batgirl84
    2 posts
    @batgirl84

fixed it by resetting PS4 cache.

Had no error messages either.

I did that and it still doesn't work 😞

• hpgamer25
    6 posts

@ubi-orion
    ps4 first gen.
    fixed the issues on my end with steps detailed in my other post on this page. The drunken glitch is in relation to the Yule Festival and no real fix other than fast traveling somewhere (fixes most of the time) or just waiting to wear off. I thought maybe jumping in water might do the trick but it would still persist. I THINK it is the Yule brawl tournament that triggers it. Not a major issue since effects are temporary but I imagine it being problematic for people with motion sickness issues or people prone to headaches from similar video game mechanics. There’s a few other things I want to try that might serve as an immediate fix but haven’t done as of yet.

• guest-emVWY9io
    1 posts

I went back to Norway, raven was available so I traveled back to England and had him back.

• kazedeiba
    1 posts

I’m having all these issues plus all the people in the world were missing. Only missions working,wake up drunk, no raven, fast travel unavailable. I exited the animus and went back in fixed only the issue of the village people that came back and random enemies😩

• prrMoth
    7 posts

Also same Raven and Fast Travel problems
    Base PS4

• special7__
    1 posts

Same problems here, disconnecting PS4 doesn't help ... neither does traveling back to Norway 😞

• BuddhaBison
    1 posts

@dalivisions This work great thanks

• warblade0021
    1 posts

I am also unable to use my raven it started with the yule festival patch. I've tried restarting but that only fixes it temporarily if at all, I'm pretty sure it's because when we load in drunk our raven (sorry I forgot the name) doesn't spawn in. Usually when you can use him you can actually see him flying overhead, but whenever I'm unable to access him I went into photo mode and checked myself and he is nowhere to be seen. I'm on PS4 and I really enjoy this game but this is quite aggravating. I hope you can fix this issue as soon as possible.

• ttwinstanley
    2 posts

to get your raven back from saying raven not available exit the animus and reenter after a conversation or two
    edit

meditate to remove the drunkenness' on loading in and save and exit the game to be able to fast travel or if stuck I rebooted my system from another issue might have helped

• prrMoth
    7 posts

Update:
    after a couple of restarts (after a power cycle, that didn't help), problem has resolved itself.. *shrug*
    good luck everyone! 👍
    (ps4)

• arman317
    1 posts

I still have this problem. Raven isn't available, the textures in the game are quite hideous and it's been like this since the Yule festival. I really love this game but not having a raven really sucks. Is there no way to fix this by a new update. I've tried resetting the cache but nothing happened

• Farcrud
    1 posts

@arman317 I started having the same problems today but seem to have solved them by going out to the animus then making a manual save file. The problem seems to be that the cloud saves keep getting named yule brawl. Maybe best to do some manual saves from now on.

• Thuringwedhil
    1 posts

@ubi-orion

Playing on ps4, raven is never available when after reloading, inand sometimes when l port l get stock and some of the textures aren't loaded

• dangermouse555
    30 posts

About 20 hours in on the ps4 and now getting the "Raven not available" message. Reloading does fix this but really should not be necessary. How is it as we progress, games become more and more unreliable? Come on ubisoft, you're much better than this

• Magill3866
    1 posts

Having the same issues, raven not available, can not fats travel and load in drunk playing on PS4.

• Apoc_18
    1 posts

I found that I was capable of fixing 2 Bugs with one idea. I had the (No Raven) bug and the (Fast Travel) glitch and by using the Atlas and traveling to Norway fixed the problem. Afterwards you use the Atlas again to travel back to England and your problems should be solved. I cannot say this will work for everyone or for every glitch but this is what worked for me. Hope this helps and good luck and good hunting.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics