Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• healoff9
    Original poster 5 posts

It is one of the World Events that takes place in Jotunheim. When you get to the place, there are supposed to be two giants who should be defeated in order to complete the quest but they're just not there. I've tried restarting the game/checking files so at this point my only assumption is that I should progresss futher in the story? However, I don't think that's the case.

Also reporting this from PC so idk if other platforms have/had the same issue.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Alcovex
    1 posts

@healoff9 I had the same issue.
    Do the questline, it will appear after the feast.

• moriatii
    41 posts

Unable to complete Jotunheim mystery 4/8 The Giants of Fimbulwinter, Giants are not there, repeatedly reset the ps4 but no joy.

• Assterics
    5 posts

same here. the giants do not spawn

• Zyrees
    2 posts

I have the problem that the quest complete notification appeared after the cutscene but I can't leave the battle arena. There are invisible walls that block me to leave either on the road or by the jumping spot. Only fasttravel help here but because of this the quest "The price of Wisdom" is bugged. The questmarker don't appear on the world map and the cutscene with loki at the lake dont get triggered.

The invisible wall is still there at the fimbul-sidequest.

• lastdeath2010
    3 posts

I have this issue too, someone knows how to complete the quest or get rid of the invisible wall?

• lastdeath2010
    3 posts

I just ignored the bug with the giants, and completed all missions, mysteries and wealths with no problem.

• carter7785
    1 posts

@moriatii I killed them but now I'm blocked in the fighting area, and the only saving point working is back before I entered Jotunheim. Wasting 7h of game...

• Sunny2007x
    1 posts

Hello everyone,

i have the problem that i cannot complete the event. I was at the event for the first time and I am not sure anymore if I killed them or not. Anyway, it looks like this, I don't have a symbol for it on the map anymore, but it didn't count as solved either. When I go back to the platform with the stone where the two twins should be, it is empty. How can I finish this event now?

Greetings
    Christian

• ForsakeTheFate
    2 posts

@sunny2007x I have the same issue. Whenever I go to the point it does not show that I have completed it.

• ForsakeTheFate
    2 posts

@moriatii
    Mine never showed up in the first place. It is the only event I need now to get the “Completionist All the Way!” achievement.

Suggested Topics