0 Likes/6 Replies/527 ViewsOriginal poster Powie_666 2 posts
Hello everyone, hope someone can help me with a bug,
I started hunting down some zealots and killed Wuffa recently in East-Anglia. With my last strike however, I pushed her body underground / into a boulder:
I already fast travel away, progressed further in the story in some hours and restarted the game a couple of times. After returning to her location, she's still stuck in there...
Any idea how to reset the NPC model or get her out? Looting through the boulder does not work, there is no interaction possible. Playing on PC & Ubisoft Connect
Original poster Powie_666 2 posts
I could manage to get interaction menu to confirm the kill.
What I did:
- Created a manual savegame directly on the boulder, where the body is located.
- Uninstall Assassins Creed Valhalla & UPlay (seriously).
- Download & Install both again
- Start the game and Continue
- At first I had no success using my autosave on the boulder, strange enough the horse of Wuffa was back alive and also stuck in the boulder
- I had to then reload the manual save from 1. a couple of times. The dead body moved every time I did it.
- After the 3-4 reloads, the body was placed so close to my character that I could confirm the kill. Even though the body was still stuck in there...
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Litten 178 posts
Thanks for providing this feedback and the workaround used to get past this unfortunate situation. While I hope you don't experience anything like this in game again I will certainly forward the information for further review. Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.
ELC_Zyreael 6 posts
Hello ! a same issue... I play on PS4.
I have a member of the Ancients Order who’s stuck behind a wall, and because of that I can’t get the murder and finish the quest where I have to kill all the members (Brimclif Monastery).
And also there’s an object I should be able to move in Asgard (a big shelf) to get a chest but it’s bugged as well and I can’t move it.
Please help me or patch it !
Thanks a lot for ur answer
prophecy313 3 posts
I have a similar issue with Heike (on Xbox One), he went into Beorn Cavern at one point chasing me and i ran away. Gone back to kill him at a higher level and but he never left the cave and now he is stuck inside the wall and I cannot fight him. Fast traveled plenty of times, restarted the game and still stuck in the wall.