Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SaintlyStorms
    Original poster 76 posts

I don't know if I'm missing anything so if someone could correct me that would be great...

When we learned that we could switch gender at will, McDevitt said that it would make logical sense as to how neither of the genders are canon...

I'm not convinced that the explanation was 'very good' or 'logical'. All I took away from it was that the Animus was confused???

I was really looking forward to finding out how this was possible. Honestly, I'm disappointed but not surprised.

Anybody have any further information?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Sam_Boo26
    147 posts

I thought it was going to be explained in the beginning, but from what I heard, it's explained later.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@saintlystorms First I heard of switching at will. But you do get the choice early in the game as the animus struggles with two over lapping feeds??? Or something like that. I can see how the option to switch at will may come later or I just haven't figured out how yet.

As you do get a choice for gender and it don't matter anyway as far as game play goes. Why does it matter?

• SaintlyStorms
    Original poster 76 posts

@quor321 Story wise and lore wise it matters to me.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@saintlystorms regardless of gender the NPCs will react as programed. The story will continue in a similar manner if not the exact same manner, so how does it matter to the story?

• SaintlyStorms
    Original poster 76 posts

@quor321 We were promised a good and logical explanation as to how the animus detected 2 genders. We got a good answer in Odyssey in regards to both Alexios and Kassandra touching the spear of Leonidas. As far as I'm concerned the explanation provided to us was stupid. It matters to me because I like to know what the Animus is capable of over each game and its functionalities - I'm invested in the modern day story which a lot of people aren't. To me, it matters to the story. It might not to many, but it does to me.

• Raski0611
    107 posts

Ubisoft are so woke, gender Play No role anymore and eivor is a diverse Trans Viking, Sometimes He wears a beard and speaks calm, Sometimes He shaves His beard but speaks then in a very angry Tone.
    This ist the Secret lore behind it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics