Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jmta90
    Original poster 1 posts

Hey guys, I have experienced this issue after and update for Uplay was installed, the game starts normally I can load my latest save file, but after 2 or 3 minutes the game crashes. I was able to play with no issues before the update. has anyone else had this problem?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• jpetrone
    1 posts

@jmta90 I've had the same issues. I was able to play for 3 hours and now my game is just crashing every I try to either load a game or start a new game. After selecting one of those, the game goes to the loading screen and then freezes and ultimately have to task manager it. I tried all fixes, verifying files, reinstalling, updating every driver/windows, still crashes. My PC has no issues running other high spec games so it seems to just be this game. At this point I paid $60 for a game I can't play anymore.

• SAI_NT154
    2 posts

I've tried to play this game numerous times and I still have the same result; continuously crashes and freezes during a black screen. My pc has the specs to easily run this game and for some reason it's the only game that it can't handle. I've tried everything too; updated all drivers both windows and gpu, lowered the graphics/resolution, uninstalled and reinstalled game, set to high priority, ran as admin, turned off active virus scanning in mcafee. Nothing works. I have no idea what to do.

• RedWolf010
    2 posts

@sai_nt154 I'm having this exact same problem. All my specs are almost good enough for max performance, or at least according to the specs guide. I've resorted to putting all setting and lowest quality and resolution. I've even tried overclocking my computers CPU. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I've verified game files over a dozen times and it keeps saying all files are good. Nothing is working. I haven't even been able to play yet. The main menu runs with no problems. I try to start the game and it plays the intro video just fine, but at soon as the video is over my game freezes on a white screen. I continue to hear the sounds in the game with all the villagers talking and yelling about, but even if I try to move around I don't hear any change in sound direction and I don't hear any footsteps that would indicating my character moving. Every time this happens the only way to get out of the game is to force close it. I've tried going back in and loading my game at this point and it does load the loading screen that does have a character that I can move around with and it shows hints while loading the game, but as soon as it finishes loading, the screen freezes as a black screen this time and the villager noises still continue following all the same problems.

• YazX_
    157 posts

1. run uplay/ubiconnect as admin
    2. disable overlay in settings
    3. disable any overlays from outside programs like msi afterburner, recording tools, geforce overlay,...
    4. run the game

• bearpants123456
    4 posts

i have the same problem and i just bought it yesterday [censored]

• mark2851983
    3 posts

@jpetrone same here

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics