Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • phantomgt35
    Original poster 1 posts

I completed the "Firing the Arrow" quest and then the "Bleeding the Leech" quest showed up in my active quests, but then it disappeared and it is not in the Quests tab anymore and a marker does not appear on the map to talk to Erke so I am unable to complete the Lunden arc. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• oreinak
    4 posts

@oreinak I played again Firing The Arrow mission (killing arrow guy) but still Erke doesnt come to dock. I stuck this f mission. I have 2 saves one of them 31 hours, other 9 hours. I dont want to play 22 hours again...

• guest-I291LDaF
    1 posts

Ok so I just killed The Arrow and now the Bleeding the Leech mission doesn't appear in my mission list or on the Map. Stowe and Erke are both in the Cathedral but I can't interact with any of them. I killed 2 zealots and the 3 Order members that preceed the Leech. I only have 1 clue about the Leech, but where are the other two, I'm guessing that I find them in the Bleeding the Leech mission?

What should I do? Thanks for your help!

• SeeKerNBJ
    2 posts

@phantomgt35 same problem... very buggy game, wish i hadnt bought it. Last assassins creed game im buying..

• lynatra2323
    1 posts

Hello,
    I feel like writing this message is useless but I got nothing else to do....
    I have a problem with AC Valhalla where Erke is not at the docks. I just cannot start the rest of my main quests. I am quite frustrated cause I know nothing in video game solution like this (BTW I play on ps4) and I don't see any solution online...
    Hopefully someone at ubisoft actually read this message and will help.
    Thank you

• SeeKerNBJ
    2 posts

@lynatra2323 the only way it is solved by my knowing is starting the game all over..

• BJK19852020
    3 posts

I am having the exact same issue, I've reloaded the game to an earlier mission, turned the PS4 on and off but still Erke does not appear at the docks.
    Has anyone found a fix for this problem?

• Balda1237
    3 posts

Hi, i cant start Bleeding the Leech quest line. I did finish quest with Arrow to kill. And i have found that you have to start over the whole game to do this quest. Is that rue? Becasue i spent a lot of time in this game and i I dont wan tto grind it all over again.

• Ras_Algethi
    2 posts

Documenting the exact same thing, as of a week ago. Sadly, Patch 1.0.4 did NOT fix this.
    @staff: It'd be nice to get confirmation whether this will be (eventually) fixed, or if players would be better off restarting the whole game.

• jaimy92
    1 posts

@lynatra2323

same for me on xbox one

• BJK19852020
    3 posts

@bjk19852020 I've had no answer back from Ubisoft or anyone else on this issue, I was able to continue the game and get as far as taking over most of England but it always come back to Erke not showing up on the docks and so I can not continue the story or finish the game. After over 70hrs worth of gaming I really don't want to start again. He may not turn up if i re start it either.

• misugi7777
    1 posts

There had a problem we me, can’t process the story in London. After I finish firing the arrow mission. There no mission coming out, I can start the following mission..what should I do? Thank you

• guest-tD0QJgeT
    1 posts

I just killed the arrow in Luden but my quests in Luden are gone, I can't kill the Leech

• flob1806
    1 posts

I downloaded the patch 1.1.0 on PS4, but my problem is still not fixed. I killed the arrow and after that the starting marker of „Bleeding the leech“ vanished from the map and the whole Lunden quest was no longer shown in the quest menu. Stowe and Erke are in the Cathedral and I cannot communicate with them. As I have seen, the problem is known, so why isn‘t ist fixed after a month?

• Giddz2020
    4 posts

No change the quest still isn’t available on Xbox what a crock this is getting beyond a joke now

• dragon-owie9
    3 posts

Please help geleding the Leech is still not on Quest list

• Dankness_666
    6 posts

It’s been over a month in half and they still haven’t fixed this quest. Once I complete firing the arrow the game doesn’t progress me and it acts as if the bleeding the leech quest doesn’t exist. I walk into the church after talking to Stowe and Erke is sweeping, not at the docks. I refuse the restart this game and risk running into these issues again. I’ve already invested 65+ hours. I can’t access 4/5 of the games story. I can’t access the main content in the game. Fix the quest. I also want a refund for the season pass because you guys clearly do not care. If I could get one for the game I would but I doubt I’d be able to.

• Giddz2020
    4 posts

Hi even after today’s latest patch said it would sort out the missing quest in the lunden pledge it’s still not working not happy it’s taken a month to get this patch and it’s still not working I’m on Xbox anybody else had these problems still

• Dan4842010
    2 posts

Bleeding the leech quest hasn’t appeared for me after completing firing the arrow. Doesn’t appear to have been fixed with the 1.1.0 update. Please can someone get back to me on this issue. Playing on Xbox 1

• amchan88
    5 posts

I've downloaded the patch and it still hasn't fixed my issue. I cant interact with either of them in the cathedral to start bleeding the leech, there is no quest marker I'm on ps4

Community details

Users
Topics