Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Strayngel
    Original poster 83 posts

Today's contract noted above cannot be completed. I freed the civilian and left the area but the mission will not complete. I reloaded an earlier save and same thing happened.

Edit: posted in wrong place but cannot delete.

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Strayngel
    Original poster 83 posts

Just fast travelled twice and it finally completed...

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@Strayngel Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

Just to confirm, did you have to travel back and forth to the area or did you just randomly travel, then it popped as complete?

Official Response
  • Strayngel
    Original poster 83 posts

@ubi-baron After I left with the civilian in my boat, I fast travelled to a random harbor... nothing. Then I fast travelled to my settlement, got out of the boat, and then it completed.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@strayngel Thank you for clarifying that for us.

We'll certainly pass this on to the team to be looked into.

Official Response
  • HT_Chronic
    1 posts

@strayngel I have just had the same bug, killed all the guards, freed the dude and left but still no mission complete? It keeps coming up with "You must be anonymus" on my screen and the guy is still following me. I even came back to the camp where the boss had respawned - killed him again but still nothing and being blasted with "you must be anonymous" on my screen even if i dont have the mission selected, very annoying!!

• Strayngel
    Original poster 83 posts

@ht_chronic I ran into that bug yesterday as well. I had to save, reload, and then do the mission over again to get it to complete.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics