Original poster 6 posts

Hello Ubi

This message was adressed to the Game Designer of ASGARD area

This is the 4 map i played
    And she is actually the most beautifful area
    She is the best Funny Quest and Mystere (in global) area
    And actually the best area introduction of the Northen Mythologie
    Thank you for all of thats ! You made a great job with your Team

Now because is the best area for me actually in my adventure i required more attention on details
    Playing Combat 4/4 Discretion 3/3 Exploration 3/3 in Very Hard and with Focused Wolf Hunter Tree

• I finish around 98% the 3 first area (Norway, Grantebridgescire, Ledecestrescire, so i could build the Seer/Valta House and was invited to ASGARD

Trouble start here at this time on a normal progression because i dont farm more than the game xp progression i was 75 for a 90 area in Very Hard
    Completed Asgard at 100% on Tresor and Mystere

• Because im starting the game i focus the tree you offered and choice Full Wolf tree + fews point on Bear, so i can considered im full Hunter with litle defense

Trouble keep continue because this map havent any bow allie or ennemie, i was often looking for arrows all arround the map ... (upgrading renforced arrow in my lvl up area)
    With renforced bow you can take back arrow, but not working during fight with Epic NPC or Boss ... Maybe an Aptitude point could take somes arrow in Combat mele against Boss could balanced that
    I think now After 50H exploration : this game was Made for Console with a Pc Portability (then the Wolf Tree was certainly not considered as a primary class profession)
    I should come back many time to the Fortress to get my 20 stack of arrows ...

• The Big trouble progression for Wolf Tree in Asgard was the Final Quest

As you know you have to take the paint to completed the tower yourself
    So you just had a combat and you have to grab the paint to the tower with your 2 hands
    And you start the Final Asgard Quest, directly the action scene start without any issue possible
    The combat starting
    My dear im full Wolf Hunter with few points on Bear and you let me start my Epic Battle in very hard with only 4 arrows ?
    More ... You had only one stack of arrow on left tower before the action scene, you havent time to drop of the paint the action scene start directly before you come closer and take arrow near the wall
    I should restart my save progression come with a descent stack of arrow for this area (so trouble of script)

• Then as all fight boss, was hard to finish less 50% of fight with Arrows, its like a War should fight 50% of the game Axeless, Swordless and fighting with fist
    • And for sure the Lost Wolf was again a fight with arrows missings ... in starting progression Full Wolf Tree

Please Try this area with 75 skill 90% Wolf in Very Hard and let me know your experience
    (This is my first deception of the game vs 1000 Goods experiences) I know i will upgrade the next tree know, but dont open the Wolf tree since the start if its considered as secondary tree or limite progression
    Val halla have several default for Full Wolf primary tree since the start (like the the fact you can easily Head Shot all openment, i think IA discretion and IA coordination should increase to add more difficulty to Wolf Hunter)
    This game tree classe was totaly unbalanced cant be played at 100% all time

Thank you again for This game his Awesome game !
    This is a real best finish for this Trilogy

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics