Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• eyebleedgreen48
    6 posts

Its 2021 and i still can't get passed this. FIX THIS!!!!! Here is a video of my progress in the game and the issue.

Btw... the Quest "A Rivalry for Ages" is also bugged. The key is not where it is supposed to be. If in use Odin's sight i can see the key marker but its nit the too get.

• KankerDroog
    17 posts

@capitainxpower this is the problem! For me it’s the hanging body i can’t intreract with

• eyebleedgreen48
    6 posts

@eyebleedgreen48 @Ubi-Woofer
    Please get this fixed. Xbox series x

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1267 posts

@boo-yah1907 I am happy to try and help further with any issues you are having however I won't tolerate abuse or rudeness of the kind previously expressed. If you'd like my assistance, please let me know and provide your case reference number if you have one for me to refer to. 🙂 Thanks!

@Jorkace We're continuing to investigate this issue and are committed to providing a resolution if possible. If you play on PC or PS4, and would be able to provide us with your affected save file, that would greatly help us.

@CAPITAINxPOWER @eyebleedgreen48 Thank you for providing these videos! I've sent them over to the developers. They're in need of save files, so if playing on PC or PS4, it would be much appreciated if you could provide one. This will allow the team to investigate further into the issue and try to identify a fix. For the issue with "A Rivalry for the Ages", eyebleedgreen48, please post on a separate thread appropriate for the issue.

Official Response
  • boo-yah1907
    233 posts

@ubi-woofer As you were then."THANKS"😊 !!!!!!!

• CAPITAINxPOWER
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer sorry, I play on Xbox Series X 😕

• eyebleedgreen48
    6 posts

@Ubi-Woofer any idea when this will be resolved? Since it was not fixed in this update.

It seems foolish that im power lvl 437...ive gotten all wealth, mysteries and artifacts in norway, England and asgard, killed all legendary animals...but i can't progress to Finish the game because this quest is bugged.

Please help!

• JanosKakophonis
    12 posts

Alright, installed the latest Update 1.1.1 today and lo and behold...absolutely nothing has changed, zilch, nada, still bugged, still 100% stuck and cannot do anything with the clues...I'm out of patience, out of clues and out of polite conversation. This is beyond ridiculous, so I just contacted support (ha,ha, I know), uploaded my save file, talked to an agent (bot?) and kindly asked to get a refund for a defective product that doesn't seem to get fixed in the foreseable future. You know, just like when you buy a toaster and one month later that wretched thing explodes in your face, so you take it to the store and either get a new one that will hopefully only burn slices of bread and not singe your eyebrows into oblivion, or if all their toasters are lethal, you get your money back, right? Kinda naive, sure, but let's see, maybe if I just keep on pestering them, they will finally cave in so I can take my cash and do something fun with it like throwing it into the sea and watch it sink to the bottom, yay!

• KankerDroog
    17 posts

This is just getting disrespectfull! 2 patches later and this game breaking bug is still not fixed! I payed 70 euro for a game that is just not playable!! Out of patience! Is there any way i can get my money back because i’m done with this bug filled game of yours!! I want answers!! You guys just keep telling is you guys are investigate the issue and that’s it! I’m done!!

• cpt_red_lion511
    2 posts

Same exact problem... any update? No marker, no NPCs...
    Ps5

• squarebarrage
    1 posts

Having a problem with walls and shadows quest let's me do 3 of 4 parts of the investigation and unable to progress I try to do everything as commented for the body above but can't do anything

• Jorkace
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • felineflavor
    2 posts

Just started Walls and shadows. I haven’t even completed the first chapter yet. Now I can’t load any of my saves that have this quest active because Evior is frozen and place, cannot move, cannot load a save without going to the main menu, can’t open world map. It’s like it’s stuck in a non existent cut scene. Ubisoft has been aware of this issue for months and still nothing has been done. This is a main quest that hasn’t been fixed. The only thing that works is if I load a save from yesterday. Before even pledging to Lunden. The longer this issue remained unresolved the more Reda quests and opal i lose. How is every Ubisoft game that everyone purchases is completely bugged out and nothing is ever done about it.

ps4

• CAPITAINxPOWER
    4 posts
    could we know if this bug will be fixed one day. it's been more than 2 months that we are waiting, it's rather long enough ... paid 80$ for a game that you can not complete, it's quite disappointing. although the rest of the game is excellent ..

• felineflavor
    2 posts

It’s unbelievable after 3 updates this bug is still not fixed. All my saves with this quest active are corrupt. Evior is unable to move from one spot, I can only pause the game as if it’s in a non existent cut scene, I can’t even go to the world map to fast travel. It’s been months and this bug isn’t fixed. My last save before I pledged to Lunden was more than six hours ago. I’m 65+ hours into the game. Note to self, never by another Ubisoft game again. This company does not care about their consumers

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hello all!

I apologies for the delayed update. Thank you for continuing to update this thread. Please be assured that the development team are still looking into this issue. As mentioned earlier in the thread by Ubi-Woofer, they are still interested in collecting the save files of affected players on PC/PS4, as they have been unable to reproduce this issue so far. If you are encountering this issue in-game, and play on either of these platforms, please can you open a support ticket and submit your save for further investigation. Once you have opened a support ticket, please can you share your ticket number within this thread, so we can ensure that the data is correctly forwarded to the team.

If you play on another platform and are unable to provide a save file, then would you be able to share a video with us? We can also pass these on as part of the investigation. Thank you! 😊

@JanosKakophonis - Thank you for taking the time to submit a save file. This has been passed on to the development team for further investigation. I've also taken a look at your case, and I can see that your refund request was denied following our official policy. You can read more about our digital and physical refund policies here.

@KankerDroog - If you purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store, you are welcome to open a support ticket to submit a refund request. I suggest that you take a look at the refund policies above prior to doing this.

@felineflavor - I'm sorry to hear this. It looks like this megathread is more suited to the issue you're encountering, so I recommend taking a look and adding your updates to that thread rather than this one. Thank you!

Official Response
  • StekProd
    1 posts

I explored the house and found the hooked one before investigating for clues. It made me unable to interact again to finish the mission...

• KangarooMcGee
    1 posts

Wall and shadows still bugged.. loads, no cut scene then E is frozen. Have to load a different save just to play. I’ve played through as much as I could up until the lunden quest line..
    xbox one
    two patches and this quest is still bugged? What gives.

• nojefesnew
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis do i need to save the saved file as something else when i try upload a .save file it says unable to upload this type of file

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hey there!

@KangarooMcGee - I'm sorry to hear you're encountering this issue. It looks like the issue you're encountering is slightly different to the one being discussed in this thread. I'd recommend checking out this megathread instead. Thank you!

@nojefesnew - Would you be able to upload the save as a .zip folder? You should be able to upload this kind of file to your case. Once you've done this, please can you share the ticket number here? Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics