Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jerry91HD
    Original poster 2 posts

There is no quest marker and no NPCs to return to after finding clues about the Ancient Ones.
    Tried reloading, re-pledging to Lunden, but nothing works. 60h into the game, restarting is not an option.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FILLEFJUTTEN
    1 posts

When I'm supposed to investigate around in the villa I examine everything but the the progress bar is stuck on the last quarter so nothing happens.

• Merluzzogno
    1 posts

@fillefjutten Look up when you are at the dead body

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

@merluzzogno Hey, thank you for your report!

@FILLEFJUTTEN If you are still having issues please let us know. A video would also help massively.

Official Response
  • HeyesGaming
    1 posts

Once entering the villa. I am unable to interact with the knives on the floor.

I have reloaded my game an still unable to interact.

Any help an I would be grateful

• EbonyGlow
    3 posts

When I go to examine the man hanging from the ceiling, I press the button, the little after image appears, but there is no dialogue and the quest doesn't progress.

This is a link to my recording of it happening.

• EbonyGlow
    3 posts

I've reloaded about ten times and got the same bug and one time another one of the examine points broke in the same way.

• lukeduke_96
    1 posts

Walls and Shadows Quest Marker Non-Existent. Cannot progress Lunden Story Arc.

• ValhalaNorseGod
    1 posts

I get stuck on the Walls and Shadows mission and am unable to progress. I'm playing AC Valhalla on Xbox One S. I can investigate 3/4 clues. The clue I can't examine as it won't allow me to select interact "Y" is for the barbers tools on the right hand side of tryggers body.

Can you please assist with this? Is this a known glitch?

Thanks!

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

@ebonyglow Hello! Thank you for the report and video. I'm very sorry that you are unable to progress with the investigation. Are you able to interact with anything else in the room, such as the corpse on the chair or the cutting equipment in the corner of the room?

Official Response
  • jerry91HD
    Original poster 2 posts

This quest is bugged in so many points. How the hell is this allowed to happen? Can we get an answer regarding this issue? Are you aware of it? Are you working on fixing it?

• paintking8
    1 posts

I am unable to examine the cutting equipment in the corner. Have tried examining before and after smashing the crates. Have tried reloading the area. Nothing is resolving.

• guest-xqvoiTqF
    1 posts

Same for me. Icon shows up on the man in the rafters but will not let me get the letter. Reloaded the game, reloaded the area, shut off the ps, tried walkthroughs, tried to complete everything else in london and return......nothing works. How does this happen ubisoft?

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hi there! We have some reported issues with this quest. Can you let us know at what point you are with this quest so we can communicate this to the developers? Thank you!

Official Response
  • Blarbagras
    4 posts

I am also having an issue with this quest. I was investigating the temple, found all the clues, was exiting after un-barring the door, and my game crashed. On restart there is no icon on the map, no one at the villa. I tried an earlier autosave, still no dice. Looking like I'm perma-borked 😭

• WiidyJohny
    1 posts

While doing the Q Walls and shadows I went and tried to investigate tryggr’s murder. Got the first two clues easily, but the blood drip on the floor cant be interacted with, so I’m stuck and cant progress aby further. I may have went a little to fast from one to another, but cmon, that shouldn’t make the whole thing bůh. Any idea how to solve this?

• Sytev
    7 posts

@wiidyjohny look up!

• ConnorKeetch
    3 posts

Also just ran into this. Can't progress the main story.

• Blarbagras
    4 posts

Oddly I was able to go back to the Alliance Map and choose a new location...

• bazeebaz1
    4 posts

Same for me here, I'm stock at the same place. Hopefully they fix this asap.

Suggested Topics